Lease deals thread

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Anyone ended a lease early?
I've heard of people transferring them to someone else. You have no fee for terminating early and they don't have a big initial payment so works for both parties. I assume there is an admin fee though and I don't know if all companies would be open to the idea!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
lol a grand a month for a car. Even if I could afford it I wouldn't spend that amount on principal. Crazy.

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
A grand a month, then you still have to fuel and insure the bastid

Then again, if you can afford to pay a grand a month on a motor, then fuel and insurance aren't going to be major issues

Dave..

RMS Regular
lol a grand a month for a car. Even if I could afford it I wouldn't spend that amount on principal. Crazy.
What about this deal:
bentley_gtc.jpg

Marc

RMS Moderator
Anyone ended a lease early?

Cost me 50% of the remaining months at the ex VAT rate to hand back early.

I returned mine 2mths early, meaning it didn't need its service or a set of tyres, if I had of kept it for the next 2 months it would have needed a service and a set of rear tyres were close to the limit, so worked out in my favour.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Guys, any help appreciated.

Looking a small petrol/diesel hatchback before christmas.

8-10k Miles, £100-£150ppm with 0 deposit.

To drive and hand back in 2/3/4 years.

Best I've seen so far is the Citygo @ £130ppm 10k and 0% deposit for 3 years. Any dealers want to PM me offers, feel free :grinning:

Took a read through the last few recent pages, but nothin that suits. Anyone help?
@Sharkey Saw this on Autocar, may help you or not as have just noticed they are all pcp deals.
Car deals for £100 per month or less | Autocar

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
New fabia colour editions for around £139 a month with no deposit. Decent spec on them, sister in law just got 1. Can either get a 1.0 75ps or a 1.2 85ps model. Come with bluetooth, nav, cruise arking sensors etc.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
If I had the income to support it I would go for one. An RS6 Plus in Orange is my dream car.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Cost me 50% of the remaining months at the ex VAT rate to hand back early.

I returned mine 2mths early, meaning it didn't need its service or a set of tyres, if I had of kept it for the next 2 months it would have needed a service and a set of rear tyres were close to the limit, so worked out in my favour.

I called yesterday and was very surprised, mine isn't up in Oct '17 but 3 months payments has me out of the lease.
Some thinking to do after Xmas now

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
If I had the income to support it I would go for one. An RS6 Plus in Orange is my dream car.
Solar Orange :heart: I specced one just before I bought the GTR. Don't want a big RS6 bus just yet!!

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
I called yesterday and was very surprised, mine isn't up in Oct '17 but 3 months payments has me out of the lease.
Some thinking to do after Xmas now

According to those on pistonheads who follow the lease deals closely over the years, the best deals seem to be had around March time.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
New fabia colour editions for around £139 a month with no deposit. Decent spec on them, sister in law just got 1. Can either get a 1.0 75ps or a 1.2 85ps model. Come with bluetooth, nav, cruise arking sensors etc.
Where from Ben?