Long Lasting Air Freshener?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bob

RMS Regular
Normally just go in circles within the magic tree range, loving strawberry this week (y)

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Ring Stephen I think he is on the Boucher Road Fridays

yup, I'll let you know if he turns up this morning...

BA what is going on with your avatar these days? First a flower, now a photo that looks like a re-enactment of a scene from "dead mans shoes" LOL!! :p

I used to get a pile of AS air freshners from my bro (he used to work as a car valet)
the three he got was de-stress, lemon fresh and one that smelled very similar to Davidoff Cool water

BTW - dont ever leave an opened one on a varnished surface - eats through it like acid!!:scream:

I tend to use magic tree black ice at the min, got fed up with the others.... (y)

Patch

Jelly Belly air fresheners are really good, and they last for ages too. Everyone thinks I have sweets in the car cos of the nice smell!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Still loving my california scents cherry that I got at the beginning of september!

Patch

I only buy the blueberry one, as I like the smell and another less manly reason, it matches my headunit and blue LED dash rofl. I tried the tangerine one, and the smell only lasted a few days.

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S
Still loving my california scents cherry that I got at the beginning of september!

Agree Boydie, I love mine! Although some people who don't like the smell of almonds have commented that they hate the smell of my car, but its my car and I think it smells awesome so they are told to put a sock in it or else walk!:p

AndyG

RMS Regular
Hello Kitty Air fresheners for me.. They last about an hour though :worried:

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Anyone tried the Vanilla or Cocunut yokes from CS? Or anyone recommend a nice one...magic trees are useless!

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S
Anyone tried the Vanilla or Cocunut yokes from CS? Or anyone recommend a nice one...magic trees are useless!

Yeah man I have tried the vanilla one. Smelt nice at first but nowhere near as long lasting as the cherry! Infinitely better than those magic trees though, I find they last no time at all.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Cherry is just gorgeous lol corsa_kid bought a few scents at edtion, send him a pm sure and ask which he bought was nicest!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Any smokes recommend any good ones? Have seen the anti-nicotine ones in Tesocs that clip onto your airvent but they are like £5!!

Meguiars Odour Eliminator is the best thing i've found to get rid of smoke smells :grinning:

Spray on anything that could absorb it and leave it over night.

So fresh (y)

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
yup, I'll let you know if he turns up this morning...

BA what is going on with your avatar these days? First a flower, now a photo that looks like a re-enactment of a scene from "dead mans shoes" LOL!! :p

I used to get a pile of AS air freshners from my bro (he used to work as a car valet)
the three he got was de-stress, lemon fresh and one that smelled very similar to Davidoff Cool water

BTW - dont ever leave an opened one on a varnished surface - eats through it like acid!!:scream:

I tend to use magic tree black ice at the min, got fed up with the others.... (y)

Its my anti swine flu suit, and its working so far lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I would never let a smoker smoke in my car - would barely let one in who has just had a smoke!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
them sprays from either glade or the likes the christmas one last ages i find, they work well better than some branded sprays from shops for cleaning and the like or some last a day if even

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.