Long Lasting Air Freshener?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
auto glym autofresh

you spray it on the carpet and you can smell it for a couple weeks then it only takes two secs to give it another wee spray. smells class and its only £4 for a bottle which will literally last a year if not more

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
for the smokers

my mate gets this block thing for his house where he smokes all the time and you open it and it sucks up smells, works amazingly well

cant remember teh name but anyway was in halfords the other day and they had a wee car version, same brand an all. youll know it when you see it lol

localboy

RMS Regular
Drives
bora
Black ice is nice after a day or two but only last a week or so. Nearly 2quid a pop ffs

Dish

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Vento
America is the way forward, i got loads of Magic Tree ones over there. Like 2 dollars for 5 in Walmart!

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Bought the Cherry, coconut and vanilla from sweet-scents. Using the cherry atm..mmmm!!

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I have a small Snoopy teddy attached to my dash that gets doused in Very Berry every few weeks! Works well. all the ladies love it!:cool:

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Bought the Cherry, coconut and vanilla from sweet-scents. Using the cherry atm..mmmm!!

whats the vanilla one like? anything like the magit tree vanilla ones?

i use the vanilla from magic tree but like only lasts a week tops.

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
IMO smells better than the magic trees..less of a chemical scent if you understand what I mean!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Jeez that's a good deal there sean... 5 would last a year! The ones I bought before summer are still going strong in the jeep lol

joseph c

RMS Regular
Drives
E46
what scents from california scents would you guys recommend
think im going to buy a couple here

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
I ordered Coronado Cherry,Monterey Vanilla & Capistrano Coconut. They all smell good but the cherry's my favourite of the three.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
The new car scent one is fantastic!!! Deffo get it. Doesn't smell anything like a new car though lol

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Bought a bulk of 10 of them last night. May hand some of them out as xmas pressies for people I've forgotten to buy one for :p

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Already got yours set aside Boydo

rainbows-1.jpg

Hope you like :p Got one for Connor too ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.