MINI John Cooper Works GP

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Awesome car, I've developed a real soft spot for one at the moment. Might be time for a chance.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Awesome car, I've developed a real soft spot for one at the moment. Might be time for a chance.

Well that's nearly a year I've had this one and usually I get bored very quickly, so that says something for the wee car.
If you do fancy one and want a look round one first or even a spin just shout and I'll sort you out (y)

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Well that's nearly a year I've had this one and usually I get bored very quickly, so that says something for the wee car.
If you do fancy one and want a look round one first or even a spin just shout and I'll sort you out (y)

Cheers for that, I might actually take you up on that kind offer mate. Thanks.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
What would your expect to pay for a decent GP at the moment ?

A decent one between £10-15k realistically, dependent on service history and miles, and a wee bit more for ultra low mileage examples. Yes there is one for sale at £48k with 33miles, but he's chancing his arm as he bought the car at £23k last year I think it was.

For being quite limited edition, they do come up frequently, but as the years go on good genuine examples are going to harder to find.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Just to close the thread, the wee car is now back on standard wheels and will be up for sale in the coming days.

Really enjoyed the GP, had some cracking laughs and road trips in it, but time for someone else to enjoy it.

20180910_150116.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Just to close the thread, the wee car is now back on standard wheels and will be up for sale in the coming days.

Really enjoyed the GP, had some cracking laughs and road trips in it, but time for someone else to enjoy it.

View attachment 208421

I was out in one of these recently and loved it! Class wee cars. What is the replacement?

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
I was out in one of these recently and loved it! Class wee cars. What is the replacement?

Have it narrowed down to a choice of around 25 different cars :joy: Could end up with anything really, though I've a trackday in Anglesey on 3rd November so need something for that.
If the GP hasn't sold by then the other wheels will go back on and away we go (y)