My MR2 3sgte engine build Pic Heavy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
I need to start recognising people. That is one dodgy fecking car park mate

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
It is lol I hadn't been at it in ages and just as it happened I was there 3 weeks in a row lol

I was with ChrisUUC, the guy that left his phone in your front seat but I think we were chatting to your passenger when he realised that!

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
yeah I know chris alright seen him in town on friday night too !!. took carson out for a spin last night too and he seemed to enjoy it. Introduce yourself properly next time buddy !!

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Great news Paul and i know your more than pleased now the work is complete.

I had a run out in this last night and was speechless, very very quick indeed..and i just loved that screamer pipe ;) :p

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
:cool: thanks carson buddy hope it has made you even more determined to get yourself a 2 :party:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Indeed.. I had a huge smile on my face the rest of the evening.. The sound of yours is crazy..:grinning:

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
yeah buddy the sound is worth the time and money alone mate and a new exhaust may have to be on the cars in the near future too so i think a Berk System will be going on

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I love the system thats on at present mate..looks and sounds great!

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
I know mate the current system is a greddy power extreme but I can sense that the baffles aint going to last too much longer. i wont be changing it until they fail as I love my exhaust but Im just planning ahead !

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Give me sometime to enjoy it mate LOL :party: :party:

Maybe towards the end of 2009 ;) LOL

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Im sure you will find a cracker yourself mate and then the project can begin on your motor !!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Get the vids up on youtube mate! Look forward to seeing this in the flesh at the Jap meet.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
im trying to get my mate stuarty to put them up on youtube fellas so bear with me.

Nah Chris car was in for final checks yesterday for the MOT today which im Happy to say it breezed through (y) (y) :party: :party: :party: :party: (y) (y)

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Seemed to be mate. Spud put it through for me down in lisburn and according to him the guy didnt seem that interested today in finding faults. recommended that I change my front tyres which I was going to do anyhow and get a proper 4 wheel allignment. Apart from that 1 bulb on the dashboard for my full beam wasnt working and everything else was 100%. So 12months of motoring now sorted I hope !!

Another good mate lost his MR2 on a diesel spill in england on the motorway on Sunday and was unconcious for an hour !! He is the sub editor of MR2Only and his car was on the way to being very special and now its a wreck so as usual Im going to be very very careful in mine !!

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Yeah boydie sometimes with a 95 year car they dont give a damn on emmissions but on the other hand if they take a keen interest in emmissions then I reckon it would struggle but I could always run it lean for the test and limp to the centre !! I know from other tubby owners that they have failed in the past due to being compared to the readings for the NA Mr2 as the Tubby didnt or maybe still doesnt exist on the MOT Centre computers (not sure how accurate that story is though)

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
one of the nicest modded mr2's about, (y) for sticking with it through the rough!

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Thanks Loaf (y)

Was tough enough but a very good experience and learned lots for my next project :party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.