My new Italian Project - Alfa 159 Ti

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Not when the three youngest kids will no doubt want to come with us when we go somewhere different for a walk with the dog.
For dogs I always think a freelander 1 is hard to beat, mondeo st estate be nice but most seem a bit ropey, v70’s are great value but huge, honda crv’s seem great but bit dull, loads of options. Good luck haha

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Came to this thread when I saw it up for sale on Facebook lol

The estates in these are even more gorgeous that the saloons, but aren't very good as estates.

Have you ever scratched the Volvo itch? 😂

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Come join us on the Saab side...!

PXL_20220129_134003774.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Came to this thread when I saw it up for sale on Facebook lol

The estates in these are even more gorgeous that the saloons, but aren't very good as estates.

Have you ever scratched the Volvo itch? 😂
😂

Yea that had a V70 about 12yrs ago, the one with the 2.4 5cyl petrol donkey, class car!!
We have a scirocco and an e92 m3. Our labrador comes everywhere with us, get the dog a belt and harness for the back seat and drive on!
Aye but hard to get five people and a dog in a saloon!
Come join us on the Saab side...!

View attachment 426424
Cheep one on Fakebook, needs an inlet manifold though. 😖
Depends what size of dog it is. Passenger footwell do the job
Proper dog, not a handbag dog lol

Reactions: dub

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Your meant to put them on a belt in the car (carbelt for dogs) for yours and their safety anyway 👍

Saloons and dogs dont go tbh.

Neighbour across the street has a StBernard and 2 red setters - all get shoved into a Skoda Fabia :joy:

She had some sort of Kia before hand and not that long ago asked me to "valet" it before handing it back - thankfully the timings didn't suit her as it would have been one hell of a job

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
😂

Yea that had a V70 about 12yrs ago, the one with the 2.4 5cyl petrol donkey, class car!!

Aye but hard to get five people and a dog in a saloon!

Cheep one on Fakebook, needs an inlet manifold though. 😖

Proper dog, not a handbag dog lol
Have you seen the 1999 Saab 95 aero in Holywood on marketplace? Needs abit of work to get it back on the road but looks in good order, be right up your street

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Have you seen the 1999 Saab 95 aero in Holywood on marketplace? Needs abit of work to get it back on the road but looks in good order, be right up your street
That would be perfect!!!