New Focus Rs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
What do you care, you drive an Audi...

giphy.gif

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Very suspicious Ryan Skiman 1041.

Still want a go in that S1 as well.

Trade for a run in the ST :p

Also if you wait a couple of weeks, once you've driven the S1 and RS, you can see what a proper fast Ford is like ;P

Last edited:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Now I'm even more confused as I saw the artist formally known as Skiman driving a FRS yesterday.
Still dont know who this 1041 character is though......

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Now I'm even more confused as I saw the artist formally known as Skiman driving a FRS yesterday.
Still dont know who this 1041 character is though......

Some say, he has twelve GCSEs, all in domestic science. And that he's been producing artificial sperm for years, even though we have repeatedly asked him not to... All we know is, he's called 1041

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
From watchi g the video clip? Are you able to make them 2wd for rolling road runs similar to what they do on mk7 golf R's? Or is it just the way the 4wd works on them?

Yep! You pull a fuse and they go into FWD mode.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
The idea mapping a car that drives 4wd all time.... While proving the map out through just the front wheels... Doesn't sit well with me. Surely different load conditions, grip, transmission losses etc are all up the left to when it's in normal use

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Only time I've known it to happen is the mapper can't afford a 4wd dyno lol and the tuner spills some bull about it being the same anyway and they pull a fuse or the prop to rear.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I know. That's why I'm more baffled.

Awaiting the fountain of knowledge to erupt all over us...
If he's not busy stripping that silver thing again

Unless it's not full 4wd and splits power randomly up/down front/rear and confuses the dyno ? At a guess. Either way it's still not a realistic map to normal use. Imagine lots of road tweakage required after

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.