Old Skool NI Diffin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
doesn't matter when the footage it taken it still gets tedious after 2 mins:relieved:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
well sorry but it's just that we dont get the good old diffin anymore in wee secret places for hours without hasstle so it brought back A LOT of good memories for me from the days when diffin was the thing to be at and got this country noticed in the UK (ever see the 1st max power reports from comber and bangor)?

gavin328i

RMS Regular
Thats balls mate, you could watch that all day and still not get bored of it!!:p You had to be there wen the cruisin scene was in full flight!(y)

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
metro1800 said:
Did you really have to post that^o)

personal oppinion, drifting is more my style, takes more skill to hold a nice drift than to plant the throttle and dump the clutch...

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Good to see a few cones laid out.
Makes it a bit more inventive i.e
the feller in the white twin had
great control wid inside wheel
round one cone.Brings back memorys

aaron_m

RMS Regular
those were the ****in days graham!!! seen them other vids you sent, never be like that again....

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
curtis_hughes said:
personal oppinion, drifting is more my style, takes more skill to hold a nice drift than to plant the throttle and dump the clutch...

I have to say i agree with everything curtis says....all that diffing ****e is boring as hell....

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Go and do figure 8s in a GSi carlton and then tell me it doesn't take any skill!

Class vid G!

Andy

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
Cooper Re-read what was said...

Neither myself nor Curtis said that diffing doesnt require a certain "skill"

Curtis said that Drifting requires more skill, which to be honest I agree with....

No-body said that diffing doesnt require skill, just that Drifting requires more skill...

bob

RMS Regular
Good vid graham (y)

You don't happen to have any old vids from bishopscourt?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I've moved the vids as a new media section will be up shortly. It will only be for registered users of RMS and will have a selection of stuff from years gone by.

Andy

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
andy has just moved it as he now has 16 vids to upload into a download section but just for you guys i'll fire it up again, gimmi a min

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Cooper said:
I've moved the vids as a new media section will be up shortly. It will only be for registered users of RMS and will have a selection of stuff from years gone by.

Andy

(y)(y) Im guessing thats why!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.