Old Skool NI Diffin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Cooper said:
I've moved the vids as a new media section will be up shortly. It will only be for registered users of RMS and will have a selection of stuff from years gone by.

Andy

Liking the sound of that (y)

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
amazing! i wish i still had my twin cam :worried: , i agree diffing is easier than driftn but u cant jst hop in a car and expect to be able to go round a cone or a figuare of 8. and no matter how easy it is to do, its still great fun lol

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Graham said:
well sorry but it's just that we dont get the good old diffin anymore in wee secret places for hours without hasstle so it brought back A LOT of good memories for me from the days when diffin was the thing to be at and got this country noticed in the UK (ever see the 1st max power reports from comber and bangor)?

Not a truer word said Graham.(y)

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
amen!!!

back in the day when diffs were orgonised in "secret" locations and all done by text and mobile... awesome. you young pups, you'l never know!! lol

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
CarbonKa said:
amen!!!

back in the day when diffs were orgonised in "secret" locations and all done by text and mobile... awesome. you young pups, you'l never know!! lol

And before that, when there were no mobiles. By God I'm old

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
yes, thankfully the days of orgonising cruises by pigeon are well behind us!

Luckily we were all driving 1.1 106's, saxos, 12v corsas and kas, so the birds could catch us! :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
aye tis colings old one and sadly isn't driving anymore !

r570rbo

Drives
rsturbo
Graham said:
well sorry but it's just that we dont get the good old diffin anymore in wee secret places for hours without hasstle so it brought back A LOT of good memories for me from the days when diffin was the thing to be at and got this country noticed in the UK (ever see the 1st max power reports from comber and bangor)?

remember that nite well,1.3sr nova's with 2.1turbo engines!!,130mph blasts between n'ards&comber,those were the days...

Ma55ey

RMS Regular
Ah those wer the days wen u cud get away with things like that,u still got that video graham u recorded of tv a month of sundays,if u do get er up ta fck coz i still aint seen myself drifting round roundabout!!! ROLL ON MAXPOWER BAK TO COMBER!!!!!(y) (y) (y) (y)

bigtrevster

RMS Regular
That place got fenced of cause of my mate,noticed that??? we were mucking about in are novas a few yrs back and a few guys came to hastle us.1 went into the boot and pulled out a lump hammer.... few mins later my mate that couldnt drive had knocked him down and broken his leg or sum ****,i was bolting to the tower at this point as some of the guys really had it in for us.my other mate and his bro got chased to ballybeen in his trusty 1.1 fiesta.....them were the days. i tryed to take the wife up there to teach her to drive about a yr later and thats when i found out it was fenced off.petty that

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
where is fenced off? the place the vid was taken? cause it deffo ain't as a farmer uses it for storage and has seen a few sessions since the vids

aaron_m

RMS Regular
yeh, have been down in the last month or so and its been open, havnt liked to stage too long in case "the boys" come....

D.T.T.B.

RMS Regular
Drives
celica gt4 st185
nice vid graham, i have a few i must convert from omagh and a few other select meets...the old days were indeed class crack.
as for all this shiite about drifting being better...well yes its harder to drift than it is to diff...but some of the differs from old could show ppl a thing or two about car control.

in any case the title says "old school ni diffing"...it doesnt say "poll wots best? diff or drift?" aww well ppl never change or learn ...funny though i dont see any vids of these boys who call diffing easy, drifting around anything or even diffing...such experts must have done it though ..go on lads show us your style :grinning:

chris_ie

RMS Regular
Drives
SAXO WESTCOAST
yer man knows how to pilot the white coupe! great video

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
it's actually 2 different white coupes and both me can steer the best !

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
It is indeed a great wee video, reminds me of the times years ago when Magheracross was a local carpark for local people, long before the masses found out about it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.