Part Worn Tyres

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Rough price for all four with excellent tread and good brand? :grinning:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
4 x 195/50/r15, would you have these and what's the best brand you could do them in? price?

thanks Lee

johnm

RMS Regular
Right lads. I am now set up with fastway couriers. I can have tyres delivered anywhere in the north for £3.95 a pair. You can pay me through paypal. This should help a lot of you with the tyres going to your door step!

Brilliant couriers!!!!
Have had a couple of things delivered by them and never any bother and no damage either.

Will be getting a new set for the front at the end of the month from you.

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
Is there any way you could fit them? I dont mind paying extra. I need 225/35/17 x4

Walker

RMS Regular
Currently he doesn't have the equipment to fit them but has it ordered so not too long :grinning: Went down last night to get a squad of tyres last night, he brought them back to his house to meet there as was no chance of me getting up there before 6, really sound guy and will deffo be back for more ;)

WELL RECOMMENDED(y)

Garrett

RMS Trader
OP
G
Is there any way you could fit them? I dont mind paying extra. I need 225/35/17 x4

As Walker said I will be set yp for fitting soon. Hope by the end of next week. £5 extra per rim fitted and balanced. I will post on here when I'm ready for you.;)

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Well pleased with the tyres we got last night Garrett! Will mostt definitely recommend you to others!!

hilltop racing

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon FR
Garrett, would you have 2no, 205/55 r16 (Vauxhall Astra) in stock, delivery required to Bangor.. Can you advise payment details through Paypal to.. Michelin preferred if possible.

Garrett

RMS Trader
OP
G
Garrett, would you have 2no, 205/55 r16 (Vauxhall Astra) in stock, delivery required to Bangor.. Can you advise payment details through Paypal to.. Michelin preferred if possible.

Have loads in that size and should have them in Michelin OK. Price would be £43.95 including delivery. Paypal email is loughrancars@hotmail.com.

Let me know if you want to procede.

Garrett.

hilltop racing

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon FR
Cheers, will let you know asap.. My bro is looking some too, just waiting on him coming back with sizes. Is it £3.95 delivery for every pair of tyres, ie: £ 7.90 for four??
Is tyre tread about 5mm+?

Garrett

RMS Trader
OP
G
Aye £3.95 per pair. At least 4mm but should be able to sort you with 5mm. If you are looking at 8 or 10 tyres it might be cheaper to take a run down?

mic

RMS Regular
Drives
Stelvio & VW
6 tyres ordered on Friday, delivered by Fastway right to my door this morning:grinning:

All tyres are about 4-5mm, "E" marked, evenly worn-Great service for reasonable money (y)

Garrett

RMS Trader
OP
G
6 tyres ordered on Friday, delivered by Fastway right to my door this morning:grinning:

All tyres are about 4-5mm, "E" marked, evenly worn-Great service for reasonable money (y)

Glad to hear they arrived. Good luck with them(y)

Garrett

RMS Trader
OP
G
They would pick up from me tomorrow afternoon and hopefully deliver on Wednesday. That end of it is up to the courier but so far they have been very good.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.