Petes 636 Ninja - New swingarm time!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
You really didnt use this one for much, the last MOT has 2190 miles on it.. robbed!

Im not a pessimist but im also not gonna take my chances either.. lol

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
that new bike looks so aggressive! pity about the old one, at least you where ok.

fiestasi

RMS Regular
Not robbed as much as you might think, although putting new tyres on would have saved me some cash lol

Pm me you email and I'll send the RAC check over, no point in me having it now.

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Original bikes up for auction... not that youd really want it LOL.

24147751X-1.jpg

http://www.ppp-group.co.uk/Brkcat.html

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
His is a nice bike! Very clean and well kept. I still think that shape (03-04) is one of the best looking bikes around once you put a few bits on them. So aggressive (y)

Hoping to get many miles out of his this summer if I get a road bike, europe road trip (y) (y)

In the mean time we've been gearing up and getting it well serviced lol

64025_10150725789187790_507152789_11315025_380798516_n.jpg

Do your test before november, apparently its changing again and will take up to 6 years for an unrestricted license...!!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Im pretty sure once i get rid of uni now in june i will be getting the practical done.. (y)

Do ZX6R's seem to have taken taken a dive price wise..?

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Theyve always been cheaper, not entirely sure why. Possibly because theyre a bit harder to insure with being a bit more track focused? I know gsxr's/cbr6's are easier to insure than the zx6r and r6.

Sounds like a plan, hard not to love their performance - esp if youre from a racing background. Whats your best time round kirki in the megablade?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Theyve always been cheaper, not entirely sure why. Possibly because theyre a bit harder to insure with being a bit more track focused? I know gsxr's/cbr6's are easier to insure than the zx6r and r6.

Sounds like a plan, hard not to love their performance - esp if youre from a racing background. Whats your best time round kirki in the megablade?

1.04.5 is my fastest around there in the megablade.. 130hp/495kg..

What kind of times are you putting in?

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Most quick guys in the red group on a 600 / 1000 would be doing in around a 1.00 - 1.02. Think the record is Around 56 sec.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Most quick guys in the red group on a 600 / 1000 would be doing in around a 1.00 - 1.02. Think the record is Around 56 sec.

Quick times, what kind of weight is in a modern 600? and what kind of power?

Souleh

RMS Regular
OP
Souleh
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Not sure on weight but 120-140bhp (Full supersport). Can make 105's on mine but deffo not fast enough yet. Record on a 600 is 55secs by glenn irwin I think :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.