Power washer deals?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Any deals going on decent power washers?

My Karcher K2.14 has bit the dust and trying to source spare parts for it is a nightmare!!

Always owned Karcher so i am happy enough to stick with them. I have an Autobrite foam lance for the car which fits onto the Karcher Lance so if I change brands I will need the appropriate fitting.

Under £100 and compact with decent pressure.

Or if anyone knows of a decent spares site or shop, please point them in my direction, looks like a need a new armature and brushes.

Thanks

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I can get you a Karcher, think our supplier has a deal on at the moment fr £99.95 or something. I'll have a look when I'm back in after lunch and text you details. :grinning:

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Tesco always seems to have the karchers on offer.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I got that Nilfisk off Argos for £50 with the same attachments. It feels more powerful than my Karcher but it is a bit of an awkward shape and falls over a fair bit.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7420315.htm

There's one plus you get an extra £5 voucher today.

Not got the same attachments as the Amazon machine (depends on how many patios you wash) but still good value IMO. Reviews of it were very good. All you'd need is an adaptor then for your lance.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
If you like to wash your car alot then I'd go for the Nilfisk! I blew my karcher up inside 2 months using a few times a week.. My Nilfisk has been used way more and never missed a beat!

I'd go for the one Deezer-D linked! Great value for an amazing machine (y)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
If you like to wash your car alot then I'd go for the Nilfisk! I blew my karcher up inside 2 months using a few times a week.. My Nilfisk has been used way more and never missed a beat!

I'd go for the one Deezer-D linked! Great value for an amazing machine (y)

Yeah my Dad has a Nilfisk and it's ancient and still going strong.

A cheap Karcher will be scrap within a year, false economy IMO, buy cheap buy twice as the old saying goes.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah my Dad has a Nilfisk and it's ancient and still going strong.

A cheap Karcher will be scrap within a year, false economy IMO, buy cheap buy twice as the old saying goes.

My Karcher was £50-60 odd and is nearly 10 years old and still going like a champ. All it's needed was a replacement hose after the old one got mangled. I have read tons of bad press on them though so maybe I just got lucky or I look after my stuff better than most people :p

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I read somewhere that the Karcher have plastic pumps that are prone to failing, thats why I went for the Nilfisk.

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
I read somewhere that the Karcher have plastic pumps that are prone to failing, thats why I went for the Nilfisk.
Cheaper ones have plastic pumps. I've had two and pumps failed on both of them. Replaced with a karcher 5 something with a brass pump and its brilliant!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.