"R" plates?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
no , caus he was doin 70 on it and every coon and their mobile rang his number into the cops.

you don't need "R" plates displayed to gauge the experience of a bike rider.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
every coon and their mobile rang his number into the cops.
thecoon425x312.png

No real surprises there as the Coon does his utmost to uphold law and order. :cool:

Gavlar

RMS Regular
All I can think of is the "evil plotting racoon" meme LOL

I made one about R plates and reporting to PSNI but won't let me upload it so this generic Google Image one will have to do *sigh* :worried:

50ad56c750ba4.jpg

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
your such a rebel Ford, bad to the bone, so hardcore.

1 period of restriction per class of vechicle,, were you just flashin through it and not actually reading.

if you pass in a car you must show plates for 1 year
if you pass on a bike a bike you must display plates for 1 year

no i didnt read it or flash through it at all. just remember a big debate on the subject on a forum! im hardly a rebel i literally have seen less than 10 bikes with R plates in my life.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
and you went for that !

lol

not really sure what you are getting at

i saw the debate last year. dont remember outcome. saw this thread, was surprised that no-one had mentioned the 2 periods of restriction thing. so i posted in here saying "hey whatever happened with that?", as maybe the posters in this thread would be interested to know.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.