Renault Sport Private Track Day - Kirkiston

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

matt81irl

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio V6 255, vts
me and the l'il sis will be there, was just about to make the exact same argument amos made about the karting. shud still be a cracking day for the little money required

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
i think yous are wasting your time with the kart track its basicaly an oval and your not gonna see over 60mph the kart track turns off b4 detters and back on after the chicane on the back straight

Johnny_52

RMS Regular
Drives
AM Vantage
1:- Amos
2:- Seamy
3:- Tim
4:- Tim's bird...
5:- Woodie
6:- Woodie's mate Gary
7:- Johnny

Im still up for this, cant wait to see Amos try and fit into a 182!! lol

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
i think yous are wasting your time with the kart track its basicaly an oval and your not gonna see over 60mph the kart track turns off b4 detters and back on after the chicane on the back straight

will see speeds well above 60mph on the said track mate....;)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

Well it's our choice to make Ian, if you don't fancy it then fine....no need to talk the day down.

RS Darren

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 530d M-Sport
List of people still up for saturday?

8:- Matt
9:- Matts sis
10:- Darren

missed anyone? others add themselves on?

Knox its not your fault mate, I know you have put a lot of effort into this, £30 is a bargain for a full day on track albeit the smaller one, and photos and some crack!

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
So its just the bottom half of the track? Colonial + Fishermans?
no ge its the top half see pic attached;)

Attachments

• kkmap2.gif
    kkmap2.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 68

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Excuse my confusion, I call the "bottom" of Kirky the bit furthest away from the entrance, so its the hairpin and then make a right behind the paddock and back round again?

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
Well it's our choice to make Ian, if you don't fancy it then fine....no need to talk the day down.

im not tryin to put it down ive been lookin forward to this for agees myself now but its jus my opinion (y)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
im not tryin to put it down ive been lookin forward to this for agees myself now but its jus my opinion (y)

As you know, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them but we don't necessarily want to see them. :p

Tim(e)

OP
Tim(e)
Drives
599/1998/2LTurbo
PMSL...

8:- Matt
9:- Matts sis
10:- Darren
11:-Harry

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Push him on that price too, Tim.

They aren't going to get anyone else to fill the spot, so I would think we could negotiate a lower price than £450. How about simply offering him £30 per car, but offer a minimum of say £300?

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Rubbish!
The track is too straight as it is with out cutting out the only half good section!
Im away for the next few days but will be back in time I think.
At the moment Im still up for it however ill give you a call asap Tim if things change.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.