RMS Cars & Coffee Sundays 2023

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Fair point about Father’s Day might be wise to start a different weekend!

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Happy to both Marshall and support a mental health charity when I’m available for these
That's is much appreciated! Need 2 and a reserve as well just in case.
I am happy to pick different date, but week prior is the Donnington event at Stormont and week after is the start of holiday season pretty much, so thought that's a good date. Also it's only in the morning, so hopefully plenty of time to get back and treat the old man 😝

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I'm away on holiday that day but flying from aldergrove 🤔 leave early for the flights and not tell the wife why 🤣

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Father’s Day = father does what HE wants.
Not in my house! I haven't had that luxury for about 13 ½ years ie since I became a father

Edit.

I was ment to be going to donegal rally, to marshall, that weekend too but was guilt tripped into backing out

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Not in my house! I haven't had that luxury for about 13 ½ years ie since I became a father

Edit.

I was ment to be going to donegal rally, to marshall, that weekend too but was guilt tripped into backing out
Bloody women, if only you could do all the things you do with your wife but with one of your guy friends instead… 😂

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Thought I'd update on my wee day out, ended up the antrim coast in the audi with my daughter :imp:
Necked the tank in Marino, stocked up on sweets
20230521_091830.jpg

Then up the m2 off towards Larne, then followed the coast road up stopping at cushendun for a wee and a leg stretch at the playpark.
20230521_110100.jpg

I've done the PCH in california but still protest when the sun's out the antrim coast road tops it.
Then powered on to the rope bridge, was amazed that she went over it without freaking out! Manys a full grown man didn't go across while we were there!
20230521_120205.jpg

Then did the causeway visitor centre for lunch, and got the bus down to the rocks. Having had to carry her half of the walk to rope bridge I cba the long walk to causeway with her on my shoulders lol 😆
20230521_140536.jpg

Then went and did a lap of the port, no photos cause I was driving officer 😇 But I did have to have the heaters blowing full pelt to help stop it from overheating in the traffic 🥵 Might need to address that before the summer heat kicks in.
Polished off the trip with dinner from flash in the pan in Ballymoney
20230521_170102.jpg

200ish mile round trip, big lazy v6 is fab on the twisty coast road with the torque and the noise 🥰

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
@Marynarz what do we need to sort in advance of these kicking off?

Hi viz vests for the Marshalls and some sort of tape/posts to cordon an area off?

How much space are we allowed? Could we take the whole funky monkeys car park then we only need to control the entrance to it?

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
@Marynarz what do we need to sort in advance of these kicking off?

Hi viz vests for the Marshalls and some sort of tape/posts to cordon an area off?

How much space are we allowed? Could we take the whole funky monkeys car park then we only need to control the entrance to it?
Will ring Chris about that tomorrow. Funky Monkeys area has 3 entrances if l remember right. It's probably going to be the one next to Moe's l am guessing. Hi Viz l will organise, but we need another 2 Marshalls . Will do a full post when l know more 👌🏻

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.