RMS Monthly Meet itinerarys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Conor

RMS Regular
i could turn up dressed as a pensioner,with some rosary beads hanging from the mirror and one of them beaded car seat covers,and an 'age concern' bumper sticker on the back window.(y)

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
i could go as madeline mccann seeing as we share the same last name. shes hard to spot and so is my car as its camo :p

Conor

RMS Regular
easy to say boydie,but where could i source a zimmer frame that quick!

:p

you could dress up as a heterosexual?:p

/banter

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
banter :p conors idea for boydie is good.lol.

anyway, back to topic. i vote oxford island, plenty of space, hot food, close to motorway for handiness (read close to home:p)

Conor

RMS Regular
yeah oxford island would be a good spot.what date are we talking here?

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
oxford island on 26th of Oct (2 weeks from today, sunday before halloween) ?

thinking about it boydie

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
dont think anyone meant for everybody to go, they all just showed up. i called into portadown about half 10 and it was quite empty

rosssei

RMS Regular
bangor was awfully busy! red corrado looks mint - boydie i was also gonna steal your wheels for the cl10!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah i changed mind at last minute and hit bangor, was suprisingly pleasent tonite, lots of nova's about and lots of nice gsi/gte's in good nick which was cool!!

maybe hit p#down next wkend... fingers crossed weathers good

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.