'ROAD' Film about the Dunlop family

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Ffs I tryed all day on Sunday trying to get somewhere to watch it online didn't know it was on tonight,missed the chance to record it too !!

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Naw had a look there not on sky anymore,don't see it on the itv player either
Watched it on Sunday evening again though,but would like it recorded to give it a watch again sometime,brilliant show....but sad lol

garyhoker

RMS Regular
Drives
honda
watched this again the dunlop family ROAD a ledgend unsung hero joey who did things for charity and asked for nothing in return ... I BET A LOT OF PEOPLE NEVER NEW THAT ...... i for one didnt ...

Cess

RMS Staff
Joey said being awarded an OBE for his charity work was a bigger honour than anything he won on the roads. Very unassuming man.

The bit in Road where they do the build up to Robert's crash with William and Michael gets me every time.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
watched this again the dunlop family ROAD a ledgend unsung hero joey who did things for charity and asked for nothing in return ... I BET A LOT OF PEOPLE NEVER NEW THAT ...... i for one didnt ...

Our shop is next door to Joey's Bar, I remember him packing up his old Mercedes van every year for his trips to Romania, it was literally crammed so full it was on the axles!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ffs I tryed all day on Sunday trying to get somewhere to watch it online didn't know it was on tonight,missed the chance to record it too !!

For frig's sake, just open your wallet and buy the flippin' DVD/BD and be done! Worth every penny, and you can watch it whenever you like, for the rest of your life :grinning:

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
I think joey is the best sportsman to come from this country, even over best, higgins and johny evans. :p Defo the most likeable anyway.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.