'ROAD' Film about the Dunlop family

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
Any ideas which shops have it in stock? I'd like to pick a copy up for my Day today, if I could.

Cess

RMS Staff
Cheers. Checked Head in Belfast. Nowt. Might scoot across to Joey's tonight when I'm home.

Cess

RMS Staff
Saw it in the QFT the first night it came out. Utterly brilliant insight into road racing and the Dunlop way of life.

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
Got watching this ... Absolutely stunning documentary enjoyed every minute of it was a bit harsh to watch at times tho

Dave..

RMS Regular
Very hard to watch, i was sat opp the spot Tom Herron was killed at the NW.
I remember going to the UGP from when I was a nipper and chatting to Joey before he was famous.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Watched this last night for the first time and was in absolute bits for most of it :worried:.

Fantastic programme.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Really enjoyed watching that, i was only a nipper when the dunlops were big in the sport so never really knew that much about the brothers so was great to find out more about them, Robert had a tough journey - what a fighter to get back to riding after the big accident in 94'

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Only caught the last 45 minutes of it last night, seemed a good show, hope it is i Player. Never get tired watching Michael's win at the 2008 North West.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Outstanding program! Near in tears myself watching it there:oops:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.