Road riders program

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Just a heads up seen an advert for a program on wed night called road riders about road racing. No idea what time so check it out in tv listings.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Looks good. Getting in the mood for the new season.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Wednesday 10:40PM BBC1, mates girlfriend is featured in it so he has seen it already at a special screening. Supposed to be very good and from the same people that brought us Road about the Dunlops. Three 30 min programmes I think

yvo6

RMS Regular
Wednesday 10:40PM BBC1, mates girlfriend is featured in it so he has seen it already at a special screening. Supposed to be very good and from the same people that brought us Road about the Dunlops. Three 30 min programmes I think

Also Repeated next evening (Thurs) BBC2 10PM
3 episodes each Wed night
Check out more details DoubleBand Films

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looking forward to this! With Tandragee this weekend also, I'll be right in the mood for some road racing (y)

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I see your on this episode tonight Yvonne.
Hope you had your best leathers on and on your best behaviour. ;)
Good luck this season !

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
On tonight!

This will also appeal to our Non-biking community and might answer the question - "Why do they do it?"

Hey

Just watching this now, watching while reading the thread n thought would to say well done to this lady!! Awesome!! And then see ur on RMS lol!!

So fair play and well done for doing what you do.

I come from a road racing family btw. Dad n uncles all competed. Dad is Stephen Murphy, won Ulster Grand prix n tandragee etc etc

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
OP
Brian mc21
Hey

Just watching this now, watching while reading the thread n thought would to say well done to this lady!! Awesome!! And then see ur on RMS lol!!

So fair play and well done for doing what you do.

I come from a road racing family btw. Dad n uncles all competed. Dad is Stephen Murphy, won Ulster Grand prix n tandragee etc etc
So is your uncle Ray ?

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
OP
Brian mc21
Yup he is indeed. You know him?
I know who he is he wouldn't know me. Remember him racing years ago when I used to Marshall. Last time I spoke to him was in his shop in Ballymena but again that was a fair while ago. Between him and a couple of other partially thatched riders we called them Team Baldini. Your dad also had the shop in Ards if i remember correctly.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I remember Ray when he worked in Owens and raced in the 200 class with Ricky Nesbitt and Davy Lowrey . I must be old now. lol

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I know who he is he wouldn't know me. Remember him racing years ago when I used to Marshall. Last time I spoke to him was in his shop in Ballymena but again that was a fair while ago. Between him and a couple of other partially thatched riders we called them Team Baldini. Your dad also had the shop in Ards if i remember correctly.

My dad n ray are still running their own wee shops mate. Galgorm n Ards.

It's still amazing when they get out on kirkistown together. Skipping past boys twice their age on bike half the power lol. They wind the clocks back ha!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.