runaround wanted - £500-1000

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Compact with a years ticket.

156952561.1024.jpg

UsedCarsNI.com - 2003 BMW 3 Series 316 Ti ES Compact - Full Years Mot

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
keep me posted, sounds reasonable.
Do you want the hollybrook ad?
Imperious driving satisfaction can be derived from this 1.4 powerhouse of blue oval forward thinking design. Marvel in the inclusion of a whole four round wheels. Luxurious cloth seats and modern retractable restraint belts make the interior alluring to both the safety conscious and the stylistic fanatics.
20160803_170830.jpg

Or my Ad?
Electric windows, 1.4 zetec, 147k, black 2dr with 13 months mot as of 25 minutes ago. Near new budget tyres and brand new front brakes, oil service just done.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Dunno if the rx-8 itch is still there but I seen a grey one for sale on the white well road up near floral gardens today

EP82JM

RMS Regular
@EP82JM did have an a4 estate, not sure if he sorted the mot or still has it though...

Cheers John, advertised it the other week there and sold it within 40 minutes lol

I have a vts saxo here Pablo, virtually completely standard, mot to March 17, suit you perfectly if you are under 6ft lol

gsmith

RMS Regular
I've a Ford Focus estate 1.8 tdci. Mot until December driving perfect belt done at 92k 95k on it now not rotten like most of them. Good solid runner easy shifted again. I've it advertised at £1195 but as always open to offers. (y)

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
see I kinda got spoiled by that blue one with alloys and all lol.
Ano, that was a bargain alright, I'm glad it's sold tbh as this one wouldn't do well up against it.
I can throw in the smashed up hub caps for free if you want. Oem genuine ford parts. You can lightly lift the boot enclosure compartment aperture and throw them in there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.