runaround wanted - £500-1000

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
You can get some cracking motors for under a grand these days!!

Lol, as I was driving home from work last night, and in again this morning all I could think of was how much car I could get for a lot less than the ones Im currently looking at!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Lol, as I was driving home from work last night, and in again this morning all I could think of was how much car I could get for a lot less than the ones Im currently looking at!

Those MK1 Focus' are great cars too. Interior is a bit marmite but they're a brilliant driving thing. The Ignis above are also brilliant wee cars.

Fella in work bought a B5 Passat for £120 recently. MOT'd it with an extra £30 in parts. It's got a full heated leather interior and all in it. Another lad got a newish Mondeo for £500. It's a 1.8 with about 40k and is out of the box mint. It's laughably clean in fact lol

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Turbo kit for that ignis....
Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg

Tommy

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo
I would love to buy it to see if it will go over 500k

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Green / blue 8v?

Saw it on eBay, looked a nice little project!

That's it. Even has a tow bar! lol
That was cheap, not many going for that price with any mot

Yeah cheap car so I jumped on it, left work at 5 and headed straight up the road for it! Missed a lovely 924S a few weeks ago and was adamant I wasn't going to miss this.

Needs tidying, has a lot of miles, but drives so well and the interior is incredibly good and it even has the original Blaupunk tape deck radio and fully intact rear parcel shelf!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.