starlet gt wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steelyblue

RMS Regular
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
As above. preferably standard or very slightly modified. no high milers or ones with no history to prove low miles. no glanzas either just took a deposit on mine so dont want another one. bought it cause i couldnt find a clean enough gt but now i jus want to wait it out til i get one. whats out there?

andy_gsi

RMS Regular
Drives
3 series BMW
OMG UR MAD !! I STRUGGLED TO SELL MINE AND YOU WANT ONE NOW LOL (y)

andy_gsi

RMS Regular
Drives
3 series BMW
i will fetch you one if you want see a nice yin out in edinburgh quadlight model full history

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
think ill wait for a different colour than black or gray dude! they dont age well at all in those colours, you can see paint fade a mile off and i cannot be arsed with sorting paint fade/having to spray anything especially at that money for em. Would be better off keeping the glanza if that was the score

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
My friend jadeybaby was considering selling hers a while ago.

Hers is near standard and in good order. Give her a PM :grinning:

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
My friend jadeybaby was considering selling hers a while ago.

Hers is near standard and in good order. Give her a PM :grinning:

Worth a pm then! Girl owned cant be a bad thing either :grinning: cheers for that

im sure ill get one. im not fussed on the glanza as i already had one years ago and i originally wanted a gt. a mate was after a cheap reliable glanza so hes taking it. deposit paid already so im looking as ill have the rest of the money in a few days! Means i can still put a deposit on a gt as well so im not wasting anyones time

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Worth a pm then! Girl owned cant be a bad thing either :grinning: cheers for that

im sure ill get one. im not fussed on the glanza as i already had one years ago and i originally wanted a gt. a mate was after a cheap reliable glanza so hes taking it. deposit paid already so im looking as ill have the rest of the money in a few days! Means i can still put a deposit on a gt as well so im not wasting anyones time

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/for...turbo-step-by-step-clean.120519/#post-1671678

thats it there.

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
its on jon44 for 2500 or something bit dear in my eyes
its on jon44 for 2500 or something bit dear in my eyes

a bit dear? Could have a repsrayed, forged and rebuilt one for that money. no wonder it didnt sell the first time round. doesnt matter how many times you polish it at that money no offence to the owner like

andy_gsi

RMS Regular
Drives
3 series BMW
a bit dear? Could have a repsrayed, forged and rebuilt one for that money. no wonder it didnt sell the first time round. doesnt matter how many times you polish it at that money no offence to the owner like

you can buy forged ones less than 2k in england !!

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4

Do you want to be argumentitive an know the owner of the 2.5 200,000 starlet or do you genuinely want a link. if your just insulted forget about it an help me find a good starlet or stop threadjacking an leave the posting to those who actually know of a motor for me to buy

sacodetoro

RMS Regular
If there was a forged resprayed car for that money i was going to buy it:
2nd hand
Forged engine £1200
Managment £400
Turbo kit e/w £500
Wheels £200
Suspension £200
Resprayed shell £600
Total = £3100 never mind the incidentals

I don't know the owner of the one above nor would I buy it.
Was there any need for you to be so ignorant when all I was doing was asking for information as you clearly aren't interested in the motors i was asking about, manners cost nothing you know.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.