starlet gt wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Ones an auto an one has engine problems. tbh if i were goin to england id jus buy another metro an throw another lotus engine in it. too much hassle to go to england. appreciate the attempt to help me tho dude

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
can i ask why a gt and not a glanza?

or even a regular starlet with the engine in - sleeper style?

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Had two glanzas dude, jus got rid of one there as were a few gt's for sale then the second i go to buy one theres ****ing nonee about at all. missed a few cause i took a glanza. i like the ep82's cause they are simply better looking and a rarer car. ill probably end up with another glanza cause theres no gt's about then ill bet money a few come up then ill completely lose the rag. seriously fed up only ones i find out about are tuned to the niys an outta my pricerange. i jis want a clean standard one at decent money. just my ****ing luck

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Im on them but all the stuff is in england its a proper nightmare. can see me jus giving up tbh as ive never had this amount of bother getting a motor before an without a car im starting to crack up being stuck inside and waitin for lifts/getting buses to go anywhere. jus cannot believe its this hard to get one

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
I have one I'll be selling after the new year. Not the best time of year to sell anything at the min.

Needs a few parts sprayed so not really what ur after anyway

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
It's just standard mate. No engine mods. There's a aftermarket CD player and momo steering wheels which I fitted. Sprayed the roof and bonnet Matt black to do temporary looks better than laquar peel. But should be painting it proper soon when I've the cash

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
I've actually a few pics James, may as well post them for ya.

These are from June 2011, I have the mileage noted down but James can confirm what it is currently.

ep95break015.jpg

sarrival013.jpg

I've known the car since import (circa 2004/5) and underneath it's a solid GT with potential. Bodywork needs obvious attention along with some general TLC so it's probably not what you are looking for.

Jay

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
As jay says. Handy u have some pics mate. Thanks for that.
Mileage is 143, 000 km I think.
Bodywork needs attention as jay said.
Matt paint was only a temporary thing. But doesn't look too bad lol.

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
Is that how long ago that was jay lol. Ive owned it 2 and a half years now and still haven't it on the road. Sickens me.

andy_gsi

RMS Regular
Drives
3 series BMW
your just gonna have to go to england buy one and thats that lol

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Lol nah dude had a forged vts there for a while. i know what ill get. thats if the fella above doesnt wana work out a deal with that gt. if not england by end of week ;-)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.