Subaru Impreza Blobeye STI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Does anybody know of any nice blob eye sti imprezas for sale at the minute or that will be in the near future?

I will consider all colours but I don't want any stupidly high milages. Service history is important to me. I will consider some mods.

If anybody is interested in a 2007 Passat Sport with 6 months tax and will have a full mot, 87k and fsh in part exchange let me know. Will also consider a straight purchase on the right impreza.

Last edited:

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
It's nice but I am just not sure about the high miles...

scubbay

RMS Regular
Drives
10 second Imprez
If your not in a panic there is a low mileage Litchfeild type 20 coming up for sale in July/August. Mileage is under 25k I believe. If you goggle it you will see they are quite special.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
If your not in a panic there is a low mileage Litchfeild type 20 coming up for sale in July/August. Mileage is under 25k I believe. If you goggle it you will see they are quite special.
That will be quite expensive but they are well sorted cars.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i

They are nice but I'm not looking to spend that sort of money, plus I kind of prefer the blob eye shape.

Edit: just realised I clicked the Hawkeye link by mistake.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Passat is now up for sale, as soon as its gone I will be getting into a blobeye.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'm still on the lookout for a clean sensible mileage example...

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I noticed that, I've been looking into JDM cars but one of the main things I like about the Subaru is the burble and people are saying you don't get that on the JDM cars.

Bronk

RMS Regular
I noticed that, I've been looking into JDM cars but one of the main things I like about the Subaru is the burble and people are saying you don't get that on the JDM cars.

who ever told you that.. hit them a slap lol

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
It was ones of scobbynet lol

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
What other places are good for all things impreza related?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
they are different , but by no means poor, there was a twin scroll JDM hawk at kirkistown for a track day , sounded awesome

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
the burble has to do with the type of exhaust manifold thats on them.

if its a twinscroll turbo then it has equal length headers so doesnt have the 'usual' burble, only JDM sti's from 05 (or maybe 06 onwards) came with twinscroll

they are different , but by no means poor, there was a twin scroll JDM hawk at kirkistown for a track day , sounded awesome

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Serious lack of good examples for sale at the minute....anyone willing to sell up?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.