Subaru Impreza Blobeye STI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That's the one in Hollybrook mate, he sent me a message about it. The mileage is a bit high for the money, I would be using it as my daily so don't want it to be 100k plus by the time I sell.

Bronk

RMS Regular
That's the one in Hollybrook mate, he sent me a message about it. The mileage is a bit high for the money, I would be using it as my daily so don't want it to be 100k plus by the time I sell.

i reckon if you contacted him with out going through hollybrook you would get a better deal

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Still on the lookout.... about 6k budget now.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
:oops:

Just not sure about the WR1s, the colour looks a bit cheap in my opinion. I would increase my budget if the right widetrack came along with sensible mileage.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Budget is now around 9k for a widetrack if anyone knows off any? Very little on Autotrader or Pistonheads at the minute.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The black one looks ok, not sure about WR1s though!

Gaz86

RMS Regular
90K isn't what I'd consider high miles at all to be honest! Why do people sh1t themselves when they see a car around that mark, it's the servicing you should be more concerned about! You can get a car with say 50-60K on it that hasn't been serviced right and give you much more bother! This ain't the 70's!

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
90K isn't what I'd consider high miles at all to be honest! Why do people sh1t themselves when they see a car around that mark, it's the servicing you should be more concerned about! You can get a car with say 50-60K on it that hasn't been serviced right and give you much more bother! This ain't the 70's!

I am thinking more about resale time, if a car has high miles when I buy it, I use it as a daily for 6-12 months then sell it, it will be even higher. I have owned plenty of higher mileage cars albeit they were vag diesels.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@Gambit I couldn't ask you a favour, is there a contact number for @smck125 on the scooyireland thread?

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That's a fair price though for those miles so I would still be tempted if the servicing and condition was good. I'll get in touch with him, cheers @Gambit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.