Team Heko Wind Defelctors

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I have a set of these and they are a great OEM looking unit and well made...

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
this is them in the astra

148512_1710764336008_1445104202_31824265_2874754_n.jpg

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
after a lot of PMs, just too let you all know I can get cars not listed above as well within 2 weeks!

Just let me know your requirements,

Cheers

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Could you post up a pic of them on your car mate? Would like to see them on a leon before i buy a set! Are they just for the front or front and rear?

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
Could you post up a pic of them on your car mate? Would like to see them on a leon before i buy a set! Are they just for the front or front and rear?

I will post pics on mine asap mate, I could even show you them on it in person if your based in Banbridge as im only up the road from it.

£27 - Front Deflectors (2 Piece)

could give you a price for 4 piece (front and back) if ya want

Cheers

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
Hey all who are interested in getting a set of these please let me know before 4pm Fri 19Nov (Tomorrow) to be inlcuded in this batch ! I have quite a few requests

Cheers

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
Here's a challenge for ya, 97 toyota sprinter trueno bzr, it's unlikely you'll have it but worth a try lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.