Team Heko Wind Defelctors

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
anybody else want any for their motor? extended putting the order in until first thing monday morning because of demand, only puts delivery day back 1 working day.

let me know, cheers

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
An Astra Pic

Astra3dr.jpg

Hope I have attached this right !

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
Just too let you all know I should have your wind deflectors by the end of the week :grinning:

Sat prob be the best day for getting them. if ya's want too PM me your mobile number and il be in contact otherwise il contact ya's through this

ta :grinning:

If anyone wants anymore let ma know, cheers

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
All

I am really hacked off the courier contacted me today saying these are not going to be with me until tues or wed.

will contact relevant ppl, sorry about the wait & cheers

PhilipG

RMS Regular
Another wee challenge for ya, 1995 rover 200? Don't think there's much hope as it's not the bubble shape 200, but it's worth a try. (y)
Thanks.

BoutYa

RMS Regular
OP
BoutYa
a lot of these are here from page one of the thread and PM around that date, all ppl contacted.

More recent requests should be here by this time nxt week or shortly after :grinning:

hopefully we have a few different pics up here soon with them on...

p_monan

RMS Member
alrite mate, u ordered me the 3 door focus ones, just wondering when ya getting them, give me a text jus plz mate, cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.