Drives
Pure Soul
Model Y is now available to order in the UK

tesla-model-y-at-a-supercharging-station.jpg

£65k for Performance Model

Last edited by a moderator:

KevM

RMS Regular
I have just plugged in beside a Model 3 on an eCarNI charger. Beside the Model3, are 4 empty Tesla charging bays. Do they cost money to use or what???

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I have just plugged in beside a Model 3 on an eCarNI charger. Beside the Model3, are 4 empty Tesla charging bays. Do they cost money to use or what???
The tesla is currently draining your remaining charge before blocking you off from the charging network. They are that good.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos

Where is the tesla chargers? I didn’t think we had any lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular

Are the ones in Banbridge outlet genuine Tesla ones?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
There are Tesla branded chargers at Junction One/The Junction/Another renamed "outlet". Not superchargers though IIRC.

KevM

RMS Regular
I think they are just 22kw but brand specific.

This Hyundai fairly knocks the charge in on a 22kw 'slow' charger. The Leafs I used to drive were an all day job. This one did 30%/70 miles in 2 hours while shopping

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
There are defects with some 20 of the 70 taxis, ranging from broken power steering to broken drive shafts and broken power steering,

Next thing the power steering will give up.

There's no sign of the Tesla train slowing up, taxi defects or otherwise.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
I think they are just 22kw but brand specific.

This Hyundai fairly knocks the charge in on a 22kw 'slow' charger. The Leafs I used to drive were an all day job. This one did 30%/70 miles in 2 hours while shopping
2 hours charging to get 70 miles? Seriously? 😂

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4

Tesla is well-known for being reluctant/incapable of fixing "defects" but you have to remember they have only been mass producing cars for about 4 years. It's the cart before the horse scenario, they can't heavily invest in after-sales until they are making a steady profit from selling cars. Now they are actually doing that we can see the number of Service Centres and mobile service rangers rapidly increasing, plus the level of quality coming off the production lines has improved massively in the last couple of years.