Wanted: M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Jas, if you see one in Central Scotland that you fancy, let me know and a couple of us from the BMWCC in Scotland can go and have a look. I can even extend the offer to whole of Scotland, I'm sure someone in each corner of Scotland would be more than happy to go and have a look for you. Bearing in mind I work offshore and not always at home. But I can ask other guys from the Club 'n all.

Scottish Region - BMW Car Club

Just incase.
Baz thank you very much thats the best offer iv had on RMS! I will have a look

stuarti

RMS Regular
aye wheels easy changed, sure you still have contours sitting you could throw on !! defo good meilage

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
i dont have any rims!! polished motorsports or nothing!!

LOL Ya dont want for much do ya J son, So what you want is (just to recap) a mint 97+ M3 Evo with sub 100k miles, no rust, full BMW history, mint arches, Mint Vaders (Black of course) Mint polished motorsports, Mitchelin Pilot Tires, Brand spanking new Vanos and freshly serviced with Silkoline Pro S 5-40. :cool:

God, But where to find one like that :p

Having said that I do know of a nice Dakar Yellow in the Lisburn/Belfast area, bit more than what you wanna spend but it does fit the bill "perfectly"

£6000 inc M3 plate...

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
Whats the deal with vanos issues?

The Double Vanos unit used on the E36 M3 evo suffered problems mainly due to poor servicing, neglecting to replace the Vanos filter screw or using the incorrect oil, This can cause a noisy Vanos or in more serious cases incorrect variable valve timing leading to lumpy idle and poor performance.
The Vanos unit is notoriously expensice to replace, The unit on my car was replaced by BMW at the cost of nearly £2000.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ahhh i see ... quite a costly problem. Just out of innterest is there any rust on yours at all? Im quite takenn by this dakar yellow colour.

Get some pictures of yours up soon ;)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
3 pages, 116 posts and still no car.

That is some serious procrastination.....sort it out sham!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
tumbleweed_004.jpg

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
iv been looking even at the c220's, what kind of money do the c55's go for?? hens teeth im guessing?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.