What Tyre Slick?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brian

RMS Regular
Drives
Baby AMG
I have some Tyre shine made by gunk, and i have to say its actually right good stuff i pic it up over the poorboys everytime and it's foam so dead handy to apply...

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
on a side note....i see another white 3 series has landed in Bangor Amos!!! Complete with red leather - didnt see what model it was though.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Meg's Endurance, put on with a paint brush and the Excess wiped off, lasts for Yonks when dry

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
on a side note....i see another white 3 series has landed in Bangor Amos!!! Complete with red leather - didnt see what model it was though.

You looking over your fence again lad...lol

Its a 335d as well, he drove mine and ordered one on the same day.... His has Sat Nav, and a Sunroof....YEEEOOO!

Great all round car....

PJS

RMS Regular
PJS for detailer of the YEAR!!!!!

And still you persist in showing what a child you can be.
Congratulations - you win the award for that, seeing as we're doing the awards early this year.
Now that you've had your five minutes of fun, any chance you could cease being a weapons grade bum orifice, and partake in the forums the way any sane individual would?

PJS

RMS Regular
That's the conclusion I'm coming to, unfortunately!

:lol:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
You looking over your fence again lad...lol

Its a 335d as well, he drove mine and ordered one on the same day.... His has Sat Nav, and a Sunroof....YEEEOOO!

Great all round car....

Yeah perving over the fence is awesome :laughing:

Does he still have the other black wagon? BM looks stunning but i loved the noise of the RS

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Amos & NI Golf - i've a meeting in Belfast this morning, but intend to go home via Street Racer after lunch. i have a small sample for each of you that i'll drop off later on?

AlanR

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
Just when I see this, Was cleaning the car last night and was I was using that back to black stuff on my mirrors and bump strips. I had no tyre slcik so i used some on the tyres, they came up really well. Is this a good or bad idea ???

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
megs is feckin amazin great finish and its never flicked off my tyres.

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Does anyone else find that different makes of tyres hold tyre slick better and for longer???

Ruth

RMS Regular
yes definitely. I have pzeros on the yaris atm and they stay black for ages compared to any other tyre i've had!

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
My mums golf has continental sport2's and i put continental sport3's on my car but they dont hold tyre slick as well as the 2's, always though it random, glad im not the only one that noticed, lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.