what was your first music single ever bought

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigboybora

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Cabrio 1.8T S
mine was snap - rhythm is a dancer on 9" vinyl. lol and then haddaway what is love on tape.
someones bound to have something worse than this!!!

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
1st ever CD single I bought was Prodigy - Out of Space, think I still have it somewhere. Think the 1st ever cassette single was something by Techotronic & Ya Kid K :party:

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Cant remember the first cassette, but the first vinyl was N-Trance Set you Free (white label). Only 500 were pressed in 1992 and its now worth a mint!

raistlin

Mr President. Coco Jambo. LOL. 12" and cd single. bought when i was 14. Amazin for the car on 12's

Peter

RMS Regular
My first tape single ever bought was robert miles - children. Remember going to woolworths for it :p LOL.

will

RMS Regular
think this was it:
Dangerous.jpg

friskymare

RMS Regular
hmmm...i THINK it was kylie minogue...the locomotion....oh i remember dancin round the living room to that wit me cute ra-ra skirt on... :cool:

also had the BARTMAN on vinyl..... :party:

think i threw all em out tho :sob: had **** loada albums...kylie..jason donavon...dannii minogue..meat loaf..madonna...wot was the group o the jacksons...oh jackson 5 was it??...all 80's cheese!!. :party:

SteveH

RMS Member
Drives
VX220, 911 Carre
Trouble/Your Sister's On My List by Gillan

before most of you were born :party:

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
SteveH said:
Trouble/Your Sister's On My List by Gillan

before most of you were born :party:

I'd like to think I know a LOT of music but i'm lost with this one. What year was this released? early 80's?

BJ

Banned
Anyone remember Legs and Co on Top of the Pops? :oops:

The first record I remember playing is Dave Stewart and Barbara Gaskin "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to".:eek:

Good wee site I found for old No1s*clicky*

SteveH

RMS Member
Drives
VX220, 911 Carre
Barry said:
I'd like to think I know a LOT of music but i'm lost with this one. What year was this released? early 80's?

1980, I was 12 :-#

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i think my first single would have been whigfield - saturday night or josh wink even rings a bell

never bought a cd single and the last album I actually bought was the corrs - talk on corners :p

TheLarneMan

RMS Regular
Drives
205GTI GolfR
You young b'stards!!!

My first single was the Doctor Who theme tune on a 7" single!!!!

Me da bought me it in aboot 1979!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cess

RMS Staff
friskymare said:
hmmm...i THINK it was kylie minogue...the locomotion....oh i remember dancin round the living room to that wit me cute ra-ra skirt on...
shades_smile.gif

also had the BARTMAN on vinyl..... :party:

think i threw all em out tho :sob: had **** loada albums...kylie..jason donavon...dannii minogue..meat loaf..madonna...wot was the group o the jacksons...oh jackson 5 was it??...all 80's cheese!!. :party:

ha! you must be (slightly) older than me....!!! :party:

Nicole

RMS Regular
Drives
'02 Seat Leon Cu
Cleopatra - Cleopatra coming at ya. on tape... oh my word i cannot believe im sharing this with other human beings....its the truth y'all!!!

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
Sash equador
Mr president - coco jambo
Sash - Stay

bought all 3 at once.. that was me skint for about 6 months... had a kfc that day too... then cam home and played it on the old 150mhz pentium 1 packard bell mean machine before a game of theme hospital... ahh they wer the days

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
First record i bought was PinkFloyd DarkSide of the moon (i was 12)
First tape was Now thats what i call music 7 :scream:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.