what was your first music single ever bought

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
bigboyclio said:
mine was snap - rhythm is a dancer

PMSL just had this conversation in work and this was the first single I bought :laughing:

First single I got bought for me was the 1986 Northern Ireland World Cup song When Yer Man Gets the Ball feat. Dana & the Northern Ireland Team :p

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
my first cassette was the spiderman song when i was like 9 from yorkgate sumwhere when it used to be co-op and all. we had the tape player in the car and i kept rewindin it the best bits over and over a wee yung dj at heart

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
my first 7" single was a band called racey....they sang a song called...some girls will.............:p

my first 12" single was by amy stewart, knock on wood a real 70s classic.....:cool:

seamy..;)

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
my dad used 2 own a music shop so the 1st 1 i ever paid for was mr vain !!how sad??

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
you lot have pretty good memories, there must be a reason why my minds blocking this one out.

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
I think my first single was Another Night by the Real McCoy.First vinyl was Heart of Gold by Force and Styles.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
BurntCarcus said:
Must have been Bros :party:
LOL! ....(can't let anyone think that) *thinking hard* ...nope still can't do it, how about 'new kids on the block' :party:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
ill have to check, bu tim pretty sure it was sash's classic - encore une fois.

eyeball

RMS Member
Drives
ITR DC2 Type R
First single, hmm,cant really remember,it was either "JX - Son of a Gun" or "The Original - I luv u baby"
Quality old skool, dont make dance music like that anymore, its all sh***y cheese now, just copying old tunes. no originality, d'oh!

Twain

RMS Regular
Boom Boom Boom by Outhere Brothers or I Wanna be a Hippy by Technoheads. Mite be Encore un fois by the legend that is Sash! No doubt my first cd was prob the Smurfs Go Pop soundtrack or some other pish that i seemed to be into when i was a little chap, cant pinpoint my exact first cd bought.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Kelly Marie - Feels Like I'm in Love (the first time around in 1980 - I was ten, it was played at the Saturday morning disco and I loved it)
Loads of the music I grew up with has appeared in charts again, speeded up slightly (or just ruined) :scream:

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo................was my 2nd Single

dj_ade

1st single ever was 'every beat of my heart' by rod stewart, but i think me ma bought it for me, cause she wanted it!
The 1st tape i bought was 100% dance hits, 2nd Tape was Utah saints, 1st CD single was Cappella - Move on baby, 1st CD album was Prodigy - Jilted Generation, and haven't quit getting music ever since.

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
ooooh first album i bought was best of dance 93... **** it was good... first actual album i think was one of those "best dance hits in the world.. EVER".. gotta love theme to s-express ... dont even think ive a tape player in the house to play them if i ever come across them!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.