Who do I report a CAT B write off too?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

longchamps

RMS Regular
Drives
mx5 rs
Short version, car hadn't been re shelled, checked chassis number and engine vin etc, and they where originals.

Car had been on road since Jan 2009 illegally. Sent information onto DVLANI along with copy of HPI check I did, and details of who they where, and what salvage company.

I will not be posting the details on-line, in-case there's more to it, eg, salvage yard bought it repaired from someone else etc or genuine mistake or DVLANI mistake, but its been posted onto DVLANI to get sorted.
how was it on the road illegally?

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
OP
Rover Repair
Drives
Rover's!
The car was CAT B and should have been broken and the whole car was crushed on the 2nd of January 2009, but it wasn't as its still on the road with original chassis VIN from factory, NOT even a reshell. Plus was on original reg plate from first registration in NI.

Think we can close this thread now. Will one of the MOD's do the honors please?

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
good result aslong as it was a happy outcome for you ,, good luck with the search

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.