Who's the best Detailer on RMS? Get the pics up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Goin by the thread that lenny made about the BMW I thought I'd make this and see what everyone's work is like, 2 pics max of each car, Lets see them...

Picture16439.jpg

DSCF6771.jpg

DSCF2425.jpg

PHOT0193.jpg

PHOT0198.jpg

Quite **** Pics but sure......

Bronk

RMS Regular
phil's evo
c.jpg

IMGP1554Medium.jpg

my vts
Dimage522.jpg

DSCF6648Medium.jpg

these one's are a bit of a joint effort.. these are the cars be and mook have detailed/cleaned/ valet or what ever you want to call it :p ..so many pic's could have chose from..these r my persoanl favourites

Dimage897Medium.jpg

Dimage934Medium.jpg

Dimage912Medium.jpg

Dimage916Medium.jpg

this one get's three pic's cos its a bit special :laughing:

Dimage127Medium.jpg

Dimage147Medium.jpg

Dimage150Medium.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
This is clearly just going to end up another "oh, look at my car" thread.

17508041481.jpg

Jason

RMS Regular
id say, it'll be either lenny or ruth... not many properly using pc buffs etc, a drop of polish i dont think constitutes "detailing"

bob

RMS Regular
This is clearly just going to end up another "oh, look at my car" thread.

Agreed.

You'd need to see the whole car anyway, under bonnet, seats and interior, door jams etc. Its not hard to throw a coat of polish on a fairly clean car.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
like bronk and mook this is a joint effort from me and moddie.no pics of his toledo.not bad for newbies.lol

Attachments

• after1 (640 x 480).jpg
    after1 (640 x 480).jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 116
  • after4 (640 x 480).jpg
    after4 (640 x 480).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 134
  • after2 (640 x 480).jpg
    after2 (640 x 480).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 108
  • after4 (480 x 640).jpg
    after4 (480 x 640).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 111

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Have to say im very impressed by both Baz n Ruth's efforts...

But these r pictures, u can make anythin look good in the right light...

Need to see the car in person... Altho Baz is ahead with the before n after pic which shows how the bad boy does his thang :p

rsnutter

R
bob said:
Agreed.

You'd need to see the whole car anyway, under bonnet, seats and interior, door jams etc. Its not hard to throw a coat of polish on a fairly clean car.

Exactly right, cars usually look better in pictures that they do in the flesh as you can't pic out any flaws.

Anyway, everyone here is amature compared to some of the bufty bufty old skool RS boys :p

Martyn

RMS Regular
Have to agree.... Its impossible to judge without seeing a car in the flesh!

Too many areas that can be dirty and hidden by a photo - wheel arches, back of tyres not cleaned, underneath dirty, dirty exhaust silencer - etc, etc, etc...

Anyway..... My efforts:

465826_76_full.jpg

465826_84_full.jpg

465826_62_full.jpg

Legs

RMS Member
Drives
206 sport
t3046.jpg

Heres my 206 after a polish today,some day it was for it to,hopefully the weather stays like that!

Martyn

RMS Regular
Not close enough tim!!!

We need to see the swirls - and the swirl removal!!! lol

What about the wheel arches? backs of the tyres?

lol

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
if only i had some great ones of my KA to be up there with lenni as i was a bit anal with it (washed 3 times a week and a full works once a week incl engine, arches etc) behind wheels was done every wash as i could get me hands behind spokes also ;)

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Graham said:
if only i had some great ones of my KA to be up there with lenni as i was a bit anal with it (washed 3 times a week and a full works once a week incl engine, arches etc) behind wheels was done every wash as i could get me hands behind spokes also ;)

I was the same with my old Pug 405 back in the day (except I polished it at least 3 times a week:oops: ). Can't find the time nowadays

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.