Wrong street name on parking fine?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
What the boys in work did was say they weren't parked on the street named on the ticket. They were parked unattended in the taxi rank on lower mill street but all the tickets said mill street. Basically they got off because the ticket said the wrong street name. It's a legally binding document so it has to be 100% correct. You will get off with it and its great to get 1 over on them cnuts. From that happened with us they have been on a vendetta against us, I even was told to move while picking up a wheel chair customer. No problem traffic attendant "john give me your blue badge". No **** off in the nicest possible way you parasite.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Looked up my pics that he took, was outside the Mexican next door to old Dougie. Can see the Mexican takeaway name in window reflection.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Just rang 1 of our drivers who got off. He put on the appeal the ticket had incorrect details on it. He used google maps and photographed the street himself to prove it was lower mill street, as well as using their photographs. Ticket was dropped as were 7 others. You were definitely parked in lower mill street. Enjoy getting 1 over on the cnuts and spend the money on coke and hookers :p.
Looked up my pics that he took, was outside the Mexican next door to old Dougie. Can see the Mexican takeaway name in window reflection.

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Just rang 1 of our drivers who got off. He put on the appeal the ticket had incorrect details on it. He used google maps and photographed the street himself to prove it was lower mill street, as well as using their photographs. Ticket was dropped as were 7 others. You were definitely parked in lower mill street. Enjoy getting 1 over on the cnuts and spend the money on coke and hookers :p.

ill waste the rest (y)

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
I am chum. Used to look after your computer in that popular bike retailer ;)

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Ah!!! That "wee" shop in Doagh? I didn't realise there was a fellow RMS'er in there. Are you the one that caught me on RMS when I was supposed to be working? Lol

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Was me, yourself and nicky with the mr2 turbo roadster all in there. Long time ago haha.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Ah!!! That "wee" shop in Doagh? I didn't realise there was a fellow RMS'er in there. Are you the one that caught me on RMS when I was supposed to be working? Lol

Theres another one here and I remember that day Brian! :p

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
I appealed it back then and it said I would get a result in writing.
Logged in there and that's all it says. So guess it's still under investigation.

image.png

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
It depends how busy they are really, I seem to recall around six weeks was the average turn around. That said if you have submitted your appeal within the first 14 days and in the unlikely event of it being rejected you will still only have to pay the lower figure of £45

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
How can we even tell where you're parked from those photos - that could be any Street until there's a location to work from

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

How can we even tell where you're parked from those photos - that could be any Street until there's a location to work from

@And1
In the proper pictures which I have access too you can clearly see in reflection of my side window a Mexican takeaway which is located on a street, named lower mill street going by street sign and google maps

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.