Wtd: E92/E46 M3 / Evo 9 / Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
As above, E46 must be a manual, facelift coupe.

Focus RS must have Lux 1 and Dynamica seats.

All must have full history.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
Last edited:

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
You see there was an estoril blue e46 for sale on usedcarsni with 20k miles? Looks nice.

Yea saw that one, it's been for sale before.
I've never seen the car but I wouldn't be keen on the grey interior. Or the price lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@scotty733 is selling his Evo VIII I believe if you are open to something like that also. Looks a mint example.

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3
Just sold my M3 there recently, silver might not be to everyone taste, but it's hard to argue with the history and brand new Vanos from Country Garage with warranty, as well as a non cracked subframe.

There are some amount of doses out there now!

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
Just sold my M3 there recently, silver might not be to everyone taste, but it's hard to argue with the history and brand new Vanos from Country Garage with warranty, as well as a non cracked subframe.

There are some amount of doses out there now!

Tell me about it !

Gaz168

RMS Regular
Have a manual e92 m3 silverstone 2 and fox red leather seat.. 62k miles.. Wouldn't mind selling it and go for a dct myself

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.