Your doing it wrong...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
Thats hilarious Mark! I'm not having a go but to be honest I've no idea how people who are into cars can do this. Surely if you even picked the petrol nossle up and started pumping you'd realise quickly - paying over £1/Litre for the stuff I like to make sure I watch what I'm doing.

if they all have black hoses like at the station i was at, then when your standin with you back to the car looking at the screen you can only see the black hose out the corner of your eye and not the colour of the handle, then you usually throw it back without really looking

she's fixed now anyway, runnin like a raped ape the petrol must have cleaned her out :p

thanks for all the "help" haha

_ZS_

Drives
Mondeo, i30, MF1
Careful if you ever go to the US - over there the pumps are the other way round - petrol is black and diesel is green.

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Rather than relying on colours, you could always read the label...

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
lol the petrol station always smells of petrol even when your not near the pumps youd have to be sniffin the end of the nozzle haha

i think ill just look in future :p

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Good man... its the future!
Saw your car last week on Botanic Avenue in Belfast, looks really well

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
thanks lad

aye was up at that mexican joint boojum (sp) gettin a feed it was awesome and cheap too, was up in belfast at a house party the night before lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.