Fast Car afterthoughts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

avo5021

RMS Regular
No its dark blue but looks more purple.. Its a coupe! Yous where all standing having a sneaky smoke lol

Ahem,,, one of us was and it wasnt me lol

I prefer to call it interacting with our target audience lol (company line)

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
we get a night where the police are all sound down to earth people and you come along accusing them of taking drugs andy lol
tut tut

jc7891

RMS Regular
drifting? i thought it was just a spot of severe traction losage! mind u some controlled the lose of traction pretty well

AndyG

RMS Regular
The d-turbos where class.. Managed to keep it sideways the whole way round lol

G Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
AI550 Evo IX GT
was a good nights craic..good photo of the evo dee cheers

def a good turnout. A lot of nice motors. Was loving the 3 evos that surrounded my car.
And the supras. Huge pickup sideways (y). Glad the rain stayed off.

Think that was us that followed you out of ards and back to bangor (y)

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
was deffo better than i expected and sorta hinted at the old days... cav had a dirty great blow out wi needin a new gasket from manifold to downpipe which was annoying and tractorish sounding :worried:

but other than that... all good

jc7891

RMS Regular
has anyone any more photos of the nite. didnt expect it to be as busy as it was but a great turn out

soupyrachel

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini Cooper S
looked like a good night. wish i'd made the effort to go over but new it would be packed out & I was on my own.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.