Trackskills Track Day This Sunday 19th April.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Pressure was on lol. It will be good to see you out. :grinning:
I'm not out at bishops court I think I will go to Sunday to watch.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Yay, both Jagged and Evo out again, happy days :grinning:

@evo heard you've got a McLaren , wondering is it a 650s or a p1 or is it one with swivel wheels that folds up to fit in the boot with the rest of the baby stuff ! clutch seems ok so planning to be there , there are plenty of quick lads at the last few trackdays so you'll get lots of exercise if they turn up on Sunday

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Just getting a quote for track day insurance........ if it's sensible I'll be there................... :party::party::party::party:

Good lad. When I took the focus out, the insurance wasn't bad, (obviously it is no M4), it was more the excess was expensive if it went belly up. Hope you get sorted

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300

Lol took me a minute there :grinning:

Thought you had lost the plot

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
New work yoke stickered up an another one de-stickered

Guys im taking a chance on my car tomorrow. There was a slight miss in it the last day under boost but i put it down to bad petrol. I took all the petrol out of it an put in fresh stuff an took it over the road a bit an there was defo no miss in it.

I think the stickers look better off the e30 myself. Hard to beat simple black and white imo.

Ive the go pro here sitting on the charge too :grinning:View attachment 82438

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
image.jpg
New work yoke stickered up an another one de-stickered

Guys im taking a chance on my car tomorrow. There was a slight miss in it the last day under boost but i put it down to bad petrol. I took all the petrol out of it an put in fresh stuff an took it over the road a bit an there was defo no miss in it.

I think the stickers look better off the e30 myself. Hard to beat simple black and white imo.

Ive the go pro here sitting on the charge too :grinning:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Around 11:00-11:30.

If you want to blag some passenger laps, then maybe a little earlier as you need to sign on (no cost, just need an armband).

RoniN

RMS Regular
All set too, been tinkering with the car all afternoon but not really doing anything.
Wheels and brake pads all packed in and afew tools, fingers crossed.
The excitement is starting to set in, 3 years since I was last on track and it's been far to long.

Cheers

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
All set too, been tinkering with the car all afternoon but not really doing anything.
Wheels and brake pads all packed in and afew tools, fingers crossed.
The excitement is starting to set in, 3 years since I was last on track and it's been far to long.

Cheers

What are you bringing down with you?

Plan to be down around 12.30ish. Hope the sun is out, kirky is some place on a sunny day

RoniN

RMS Regular
What are you bringing down with you?

Plan to be down around 12.30ish. Hope the sun is out, kirky is some place on a sunny day

Ford Puma, wee car is completely untested so we'll see how it goes :confounded:
Are we all parking together ???? Richard, John, Jamesy and myself used to all park together but they like me stopped the trackdays years ago.

Cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.