Coming Soon.... 2015 Honda Type R

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Should just release the fd2 instead. Seeing that's sort of what that civic is getting close to

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Rear multi link suspension should make a great car even better as the outgoing car ain't no slouch in the handling department.

As said before I really like the grey colour they have come up with too

£30k to have saved by the Autumn then :worried:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Rear multi link suspension should make a great car even better as the outgoing car ain't no slouch in the handling department.

Sell that old yellow thing you've got that doesn't move. :p

David Patterson

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Type R

The DC5 must have been a disppointment.........;)

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
not a fan of how all these hot hatches are only coming in 5 door....as far as i know anyway

A lot of the base models these days only come in 5 door format. Focus, Clio, new Megane etc. 3 door versions seem to be getting phased out, no doubt for financial reasons. Part of the reason I have a Golf R, it's still available in 3 door.

mmc01

RMS Regular
IMG_0248.JPG

David Patterson

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Type R
I am going to reserve judgement until I get a drive in it. Really interested in seeing how it compares to the fk2.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I really like the look of it in those front and rear shots, very aggressive.

Why could they not make the bonnet go down to the grill and do away with that straight line? Same with the Focus :worried:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Most bits are looking grand, but fake plastic mesh is a bit 'poor show' at the back.... surely there's some other aesthetic design that could be incorporated?!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
It's a bit lairy, but I'm warming to it. I'm glad to see a manufacturer go against the grain and make something a bit wild looking when it comes to a hot hatch, current trend with Golf R etc etc is that they don't look hugely different from their diesel variants.

More importantly, it seems to drive brilliantly.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I have to say, I like it, probably more than the FK2 before it. I've always loved lairy jap cars like the Evo VI or various STI Imprezas so this is no different. As said above, it looks like a hot hatch and won't leave you second guessing like some other hatches on the market.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
If you took the wheels off, it kinda reminds me of something from F-zero on the playstation!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I'm not a fan of it's looks personally. It looks like it's trying too hard.

Great to hear it's meant to be a brilliant drive though.