S3 Saloon - Sepang Blue

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Car will be up for sale from the 10th May, which gives it 3months + of Audi warranty. Any serious enquiries drop me a pm.
If this had of been available when I was ordering the R it would of been a serious contender.

For anybody interested in this, I bought Tim’s last S3 and it was immaculate. Whoever buys this one will be getting a well cared for example (y)

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
@Philljdm no idea but it won’t be anything fancy. A shopping basket for the wife I think. Where have I heard that before...lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Nicest S3 I have seen and going by your posts and the previous owner is will be a cracking buy for someone.

Good luck with the sale.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
IMG_1069.JPG

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
If i haven't replied to folks PMs who have expressed interest in the car, drop me a PM again. Looks to have been quite a few folks interested :grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
Was it not already sold the day you put it up ? See the price is increased now to?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That is lovely. I’d rather not have a panoramic roof personally! Something else to go wrong!

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
Was it not already sold the day you put it up ? See the price is increased now to?
Yes, guy pulled out as he thought it had a pan. My phone went crazy on Saturday, so when I re-advertised increased the price @Coog , especially given the service, ding and I've a rim to get refurb on a kerb rash (3 inches)

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
OP
bigpupcooper
Drives
m135i, m40i
That is lovely. I’d rather not have a panoramic roof personally! Something else to go wrong!
Exactly.. had a nosey at Hursts, they had/have a golf R with pan roof. Some amount of condensation inside the car, so it must be leaking

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.