What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Very boring but this evening I removed a J-Tech tail tidy and Yamaha LED indicators and went back to a completely standard setup. It wasn't easy getting the bucket balanced on the top box plate :grinning:

What bike that?

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
In all of the years that I've ridden bikes, I've never put a battery on trickle charge, and I own Honda's.

Only electrical thing that's ever gone wrong on my was a cooked stator on the CBR, but that was replaced and been working 100% since.

IMG_2018-12-05_14-31-19.JPG

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Cars and coffee on Sunday (y)

Finalising details for a long weekend in Wales, looking at Wild Atlantic Way sections that can be done to minimise holiday usage, ditto a run up to John O Groats + down to Lands end. Ring of Kerry, ToroTrail etc etc

kevmc

RMS Member
Drives
street triple
Got a lovely set of genuine Triumph rearsets for the street triple of e bay . Lovely bit of alloy .So much for keeping her standard . So far I ve put the Arrow can and new map on ,dark tint flyscreen on the Triumph mini fairing, ,seat cowl,passenger footrests off and R and G blanking plates fitted, li po battery ,Triumph rear mudguard add on that works a treat keeping gallons of water and road dirt off my back !!!,nice set of Road 5 s from Michael at Hursts .

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
been off all week so decided to take the bike out and came across this idiot....

Story behind the video, the driver was to busy looking at the phone to notice the filter light was green for them
The other biker is pointing at the light
And the lorry driver laughs

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Love a bit of moto madness, some amount of self righteous p***ks make it onto it though
Yup I sub to a few of the compilation channels.. Two main annoyances:

American squid types who cannot corner
Worldwide squid types who ride 1/2 a mile while not looking forward after an "incident"

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
It's mostly Americans I noticed. When someone moves into their lane about half a mile ahead and they continue to speed up, then rev bomb, then take the mirror off. Must be about 4 or 5 clips every video where the biker is just an ignorant c-unit and their actions were uncalled for

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Took it for a spin up round Sleive Croob. Hands got a bit cold but apart from that was super. Heated grips definitely on the shopping list.

Taking it pretty easy so far as I've only had my licence a week. Some difference going from a new bike to one that is 20 years old!

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Took it for a spin up round Sleive Croob. Hands got a bit cold but apart from that was super. Heated grips definitely on the shopping list.

Taking it pretty easy so far as I've only had my licence a week. Some difference going from a new bike to one that is 20 years old!

Where you from fella?

Lee

RMS Regular
Thinking of converting from the twin pipes to a low slung single pipe on the Street Triple and doing away with the rear footpeg brackets. Whats peoples thoughts?

As it is:
20180707_122754.jpg

Single pipe setup:

image.jpg

ima.jpg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I like the underslung pipes on them. But your cans are quite large. My friend raced a 675 Daytona in the supersport one season, he had arkaprovic cans on his, looked amazing, matched the lines of the bike. And sounded unreal

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
I think I've got it in my head now and can't shake it, sometimes I look at the current set up and think it looks a bit odd. Looks like it'll be about 400 for anything worth buying though ^o)