What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Bought it essentials, will tick over 10,000miles this weekend and 1400 or so in my ownership. :oops:
DSC_0050.JPG

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
I really dont rate the hiflow stuff but good luck with it. Also got afew prices noted down. I can see what i can do if anyone turns up but this is what everyone will quote.
Sorry its abit of a scrible. All prices are fitted to bike balanced and old tyre disposed off

Attachments

• 20181114_145333.jpg
    20181114_145333.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 42

Lee

RMS Regular
20181118_124613.jpg

Down to Donegal town, out towards Killybegs and take a right before it, up through Ardara, Glenties and to Dungloe, doubled back and turned off for Ballybofey, Castlefinn, Castlederg and home. Some brilliant roads

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
I got to ride it yey lol. Few issues prev owner has deffinatly been messing with the suspension its like a hard pogo stick, never riden a blade that bounces about as much. So back to oem spec and go from there.

NotKG

Banned
R&G used to be £20 now as dear as oxford.
but iv had 3 crap out with that eco green leaf systems now, last set i found how to fix it iwth a diode, and reseal the control unit so thats what i currently have, the mate who bought one of my bikes with the r&g grips on it , has it 8 yrs, plus the 2 yrs i used them. no issue ever.

Lee

RMS Regular
I have R&G grips on mine too. At the time I bought them a couple of months ago, they were about 40 quid I think and Oxford ones were over 60 if I mind right? So a bit of a difference

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
I think I'm going to be track prepping the SV :eek: Been given the go-ahead to quote for a towbar on my sisters car for the towing of a bike trailer..

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Yet to be tested on bike but very happy so far.. Happy Christmas to me :grinning:
DSC_0057.JPG