The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
I saw cobain on a red FF last weekend in Victoria square, maybe they have 2 plates

I used to work with Mike when he had a scrapper MR2 and we partied hard in the Bamboo Beach Club 5 nights a week - both started our own businesses (him 19 years ago and me 9) and he's 2 Ferrari's and a yacht and a huge new house and ive an A6 Avant - But is he haaaapppppy????? probably is the ballyix lol - standard stuff here but he is/was a sound lad a a bit of a header like myself - My next 10 years bring 2 Ferrari's i'd happily do without the yacht :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Saw this on FB from a local detailer

Is this the 'poverty' spec wheeled one someone mentioned on other page. Lol

20190113_185756.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
10 year warranty on the coating? ^o)

Looks as if they have added some colour to the front lip, bonnet edge & side pod/skirt too. Can’t imagine there being too many that colour in these parts.

*Edit browse on their fb page reveals it’s maybe a different one - uk/ni registration plate as opposed to the southern one that was trailered.

Last edited:

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
10 year warranty on the coating? ^o)

Looks as if they have added some colour to the front lip, bonnet edge & side pod/skirt too. Can’t imagine there being too many that colour in these parts.

*Edit browse on their fb page reveals it’s maybe a different one - uk/ni registration plate as opposed to the southern one that was trailered.

Van and trailer in the background of that pic.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I must be the only one that finds that colour on mclaren wrong!