Goodwood Green 8L S3 Quattro

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Utterly jealous of this, saw it for sale at the time and lusted over it for ages. Perfect colour!

Health to drive!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Great G, love seeing an 8L about! Did you get map checked as MRC usually map for 99 ron fuel, car run ok on our 97?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Brilliant cars, never seen one in green before. You know how much you regretted selling your last one, keep this :cool:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Thanks for all the kind posts, didn't expect a green car to receive such positive replies! :laughing:

Class! Is it the 210 or the 225?

It's the 210 AMK engine, maps the same as the 225 BAM.

Looks a great example, bound to be hard to get a decent one now?

Good ones are rare, most have been through the hands of boy racers, this being green thankfully put them off! Lol

Love the colour combo. What sort of miles on it ?

107k when I bought it.

Great G, love seeing an 8L about! Did you get map checked as MRC usually map for 99 ron fuel, car run ok on our 97?

No I haven't checked the map, and I'm just running it on standard petrol tbh. I'll dig out the MRC print out.

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Looks to be In great condition, that Interior especially looks very fresh indeed!

Great torque figure, these engines really are great all rounders, hardly any lag, pretty revvy, big smack of torque and still crack high 30's mpg when you need to (y)

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Thats a lovely wagon. I rather like the colour combination too.

I'm sure the performance will surprise many!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Haven't done anything with the snotter other than drive it. Took it a quick blast across the Coast road this afternoon for a coffee at Ursa Minor Ballycastle.

Need to replace the rear wiper arm as it's starting to sag, I'll probably keep it another month or two then it'll be up for sale I reckon.

IMG_3131.JPG

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Haven't done anything with the snotter other than drive it. Took it a quick blast across the Coast road this afternoon for a coffee at Ursa Minor Ballycastle.

Need to replace the rear wiper arm as it's starting to sag, I'll probably keep it another month or two then it'll be up for sale I reckon.

View attachment 226994

Looks awesome, bet it was mega around the coast on a day like that.

It'll be a great buy for someone! Must be time for a V8, or new Berlingo? :p