Goodwood Green 8L S3 Quattro

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Picked this up mid December in London, previous owner never really used it, but fortunately for me he was fastidious with maintenance and spent over £5k on it in 2 years.

It's serving its purpose well as a perfect winter runaround, MRC stage 1 map, print out in the history folder states circa 260bhp, but crucially 433nm of torque!

Colour isn't to everyones taste, but it was the combo that attracted me to it, I wasn't even looking for one, but spotted this on Autotrader and quickly bought it.

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Still love the shape of this generation of S3. Nice seeing one in a different colour too.

How does it go with the MRC map?

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Fantastic example of an 8L, it goes surprisingly well @NickR85 , the colour may not be to everyone's taste, but it is quite nice in person.

After a meticulous inspection around the vehicle it had very few advisories but @Woodcutter wanted it rectified asap to leave the car perfect.

Most of these at this stage have been tagged stupid and need £0000's spent to leave them right.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Love that, and I like the green, it suits that car and era. Some torque figure must make it go down the road without much effort. HTD

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Spotted this on Instagram. Wonderful colour, really stands out as it's quite rare.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Love it! Looks really smart in green too, a welcome change.

Were all the Recaros full electric? I didn’t realise that.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Lovely, I’ve always wanted one of these since I had a tdi a3 as my second ever car.

Lee

RMS Regular
Wasn't sure on the colour til I seen the clean pic, its classy. Seats look nice and fresh