Goodwood Green 8L S3 Quattro

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Looks awesome, bet it was mega around the coast on a day like that.

It'll be a great buy for someone! Must be time for a V8, or new Berlingo? :p
He needs a 2006 TDI Passat......some whip sur.

I happen to know of one :joy:

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
met you today on the coast route, was doing the same myself. Looks even better in real life mate.

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
That is fantastic looking, love the colour. I will be keeping an eye out for a for sale post :grinning:

technics100

RMS Regular
Drives
Sportline 2.0t
Great motor and lovely colour.. I had a Goodwood green 4.2 V8 S6 a few years back.. looked almost black in dull light but really nice and pearlescent in the sun. PS.. sorry to hijack..
1.jpg
3.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Loving it Nick, it doesn't get used much but I do really enjoy bombing about in it on weekends. Great value for money!
Yeah I noticed they are going for really decent money! Would like one at some stage.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Superb real life car. Yes yes, I would say that, lol :joy: But they are. Pretty much bomb proof too, just basic servicing.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Ha! Chancer! Are you thinking of one?

I've a few people at me to sell this, I'll let you know when the time comes Nick.
I honestly don't know what I want. I want something cheap, fun and fast. Cant really be spending big bucks with the wedding later in the year....

These tick the boxes!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I honestly don't know what I want. I want something cheap, fun and fast. Cant really be spending big bucks with the wedding later in the year....

These tick the boxes!

They're a lot of car for the money. You're welcome to take mine for a drive and see what you think.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
If you have it with you at work any day this week let me know and I will call in. I'm off all week apart from Wednesday. Cheers Graeme

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
It would be grand if you didn’t live out in the sticks. Perfect on any A road.

Last edited: