The colour is so good on that.
Fantastic motor. Lucky man!

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
@chris_b what a stunning looking car .spotted it a mile off .thought it was an rs focus at first .:joy:.joking
Lol should have said you where down, I’d have grabbed you a coffee ! That’s where I was coming from.
Mills yoke looking fine :cool: Skea eggs I assume ?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Lol should have said you where down, I’d have grabbed you a coffee ! That’s where I was coming from.
Mills yoke looking fine :cool: Skea eggs I assume ?
No I was at ballyconnelly is it called for derv .got a detour over wee sh1tty backroads .

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Passed you there a couple of weeks ago and it is a truly stunning car on the road .
You in the Mills truck? Funny I vaguely recall seeing it and wondering if it was you but think my little fella was distracting me at the time

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
@chris_b did you ever put Eibachs on? I’ve a set coming 😶
I didn’t Mark, wanted and still want to but the one place I frequently visit is M&S in Enniskillen and the ramps in the car park are quite big and I just about get over them as is. That is literally thee only reason Ive not done so as yet

MarkM

RMS Regular
I didn’t Mark, wanted and still want to but the one place I frequently visit is M&S in Enniskillen and the ramps in the car park are quite big and I just about get over them as is. That is literally thee only reason Ive not done so as yet

I wasn’t going to as there are some nasty speed bumps near me, but saw them on rallyshop at £154 delivered 😆 Man maths took over :joy:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
You in the Mills truck? Funny I vaguely recall seeing it and wondering if it was you but think my little fella was distracting me at the time
Yes I was chris ,think it was around the roundabout at ballygawley but not sure tbh .

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Beautiful car. Had a nosey round it at the Cars and Coffee morning in Dundonald a while back. Spectacular looking in Mexico Blue 😁

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

Bet you're still adamant that fame hasnt changed you Chris.

Go to Tesco ffs 😂

Car is still amazing to look at, glad you're still loving it.