What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Pretty sure that was owned by the mother of the guy I bought my r27 off! If it is, pretty sure it’s a one owner car and very clean, deffo would not have had a hard life at all!
Isn't it dear? I bought a 2011 clio 200 recently from a dealer for a brave bit less. Doesn't have the seats but it was a good bit of difference!

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Isn't it dear? I bought a 2011 clio 200 recently from a dealer for a brave bit less. Doesn't have the seats but it was a good bit of difference!

Not overly tbh, prob go for about 1k less if you can nit pick a bit, those recaros are mint and can add 750-1k extra, cup chassis is also more desirable, low mileage and one owner adds more! Suppose it worth what someone will pay at the end of the day

Last edited:

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Not overly tbh, prob go for about 1k less if you can nit pick a bit, those recaros are mint and can add 750-1k extra, cup chassis is also more desirable, low mileage and one owner adds more! Suppose it worth what someone will pay at the end of the day
Fair enough. Mine was a one owner with 75k but its made me feel much better about what I paid 😁

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Don't know much about Subaru's but this is nice
Screenshot_20190414_180554_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch.jpg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives

This please !!

Jeez..that’s identical to mine bar the colour and rear spoiler, same modifications but mines albi, 60k and mint! Think of selling from time to time then I see one in the wild, lowered, spaced and think, what a cool looking little car!

Think he’s on the money tbh asp as the belts were done a year back ( same as mine again!)

GarethM

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 200 Cup
I don't believe that is the full lightweight cup. It has the cup pack but it looks like it has the dash from the standard Clio 200. I have a 200 cup and it is the basic of basic inside.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I don't believe that is the full lightweight cup. It has the cup pack but it looks like it has the dash from the standard Clio 200. I have a 200 cup and it is the basic of basic inside.

It’s not a full lightweight cup, the R27 all came with the cup chassis, ‘soft’ dashboard and keyless entry etc.

Not too many R27 about in Racing Blue which will make Daniels car desireable. From memory there where less than 40 of the 500 UK R27 produced in Racing Blue and it was the least common colour after white (only one white one ever produced).

Beautiful car, only thing I would add are the side skirts to complete the Aero kit.

GLWTS @Dmur197

Dmur197

RMS Regular
It’s not a full lightweight cup, the R27 all came with the cup chassis, ‘soft’ dashboard and keyless entry etc.

Not too many R27 about in Racing Blue which will make Daniels car desireable. From memory there where less than 40 of the 500 UK R27 produced in Racing Blue and it was the least common colour after white (only one white one ever produced).

Beautiful car, only thing I would add are the side skirts to complete the Aero kit.

GLWTS @Dmur197
Thanks! You’re right, there were only 36 made in Racing Blue.

Side skirts were in the original to do list but it was hard to justify the price of them.

Wasn’t sure what to price it at so had a look on auto trader for ones similar to mine across the water and that seemed about right, although I wouldn’t turn down a sensible offer haha

j44nty

RMS Regular
The amount of decent low mile 30k m3’s is starting to appeal more and more. Roll on a couple of years until I clear up some loans. When they hit the mid to low 20’s they will be a serious contender for a lot of folk. Wonder were they will bottom out. I reckon around the 20 mark as the floor of each generation seems to get more expensive. There was a murdered out black one on eBay recently similar to this with the black wheels and low, which looked stunning.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
The amount of decent low mile 30k m3’s is starting to appeal more and more. Roll on a couple of years until I clear up some loans. When they hit the mid to low 20’s they will be a serious contender for a lot of folk. Wonder were they will bottom out. I reckon around the 20 mark as the floor of each generation seems to get more expensive. There was a murdered out black one on eBay recently similar to this with the black wheels and low, which looked stunning.

Im watching them too but I like my boring 4WD Golf too much, when the, still to be released M3 in X-Drive is 5 years old Ill buy one of them:laughing:

This is about as cheap as they get, £26450 M4 private in NI.........……………….

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Thanks! You’re right, there were only 36 made in Racing Blue.

Side skirts were in the original to do list but it was hard to justify the price of them.

Wasn’t sure what to price it at so had a look on auto trader for ones similar to mine across the water and that seemed about right, although I wouldn’t turn down a sensible offer haha

Think your priced just right, id be looking the same tbh! For me condition is the biggest factor, I’m not a blue car man but ended up with the albi (which I really like) because if the condition, if I could have got a black r27 in the same condition I’d have rather had that and it’s prob the least desirable! Lol

zafturbo

RMS Regular

Exactly my thinking ,if I could get one now and in say 4 years time it’s atill worth £20k then it’s an acceptable amount of money it will have depreciated by.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Wife is heading up tomorrow to test drive a new merc a class a200 amg line premium. Already got a discount of £1400, but from carwow, deals are coming in @ £3k off.

Any one work for Merc here? Wife is terrible at playing the game, just wants a car, but I'm willing to hold on a bit...

KevM

RMS Regular
After mentioning Carwow, I’m sure most Merc sales guys would rather sh#te in their hands and clap, than deal with you 😂

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Carwow tends to give you the material to get the best out of a local dealer, but 9/10 it will remove any warmth or friendlyness out of the deal. The sales managers hate (and I mean proper hate) dealing with people waving carwow quotes lol.

It’s not a personal thing, but in essence carwow finds the single dealer in the uk who is willing to blow the doors off a deal to sell a car (maybe close
To or behind quarter for example) and then because of carwow everyone expects every dealer to match their mental deal (often at a loss)

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Wife is heading up tomorrow to test drive a new merc a class a200 amg line premium. Already got a discount of £1400, but from carwow, deals are coming in @ £3k off.

Any one work for Merc here? Wife is terrible at playing the game, just wants a car, but I'm willing to hold on a bit...

My mate Stephen works for them in new car sales. He will look after you.