What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Wish I had a picture of me transporting a full 3 seater sofa in the back of my old e34 touring. Was hilarious that it went in with the boot closed just needed to open the rear hatch window.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Large balloon for daughters birthday last year.

Practical these zeds @Coog

74EC7A8C-0F2F-4AEA-9334-75E395B80B4A.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Several things accomplished today!! Just wish I had a garage to make life easier for myself 😩

First up was remove the screw driver I dropped in the engine bay the other night, got her hacked up and removed a hand full of the under tray screws, when I had the bright idea of giving the tray a thump to see where abouts it was, to my suprise it was right on top of the heat vent, so with a little bit of persuasion that came out fairly simply 👍

Then onto why I had the screw driver in the first place, I was tightening the driver side clamp for the boost pipe, instead of finishing tightening it, I decided today would be a good day to fit the BMC filters to see if I notice any noise increase, doubt it but sure why not!!
20190727_141609.jpg

Then finished off with a clean as I must've killed half the flying insects in the North West on Thursday night 🙈 still a few stains left but I didn't think I'd have the time to do a deep clean... Still got a few layers of articulate on the paint, and two passes of purge on the wheels, finished with a litre of ultra gloss and a coat of hybrid! I also put some megs tyre slick on but think it was sat for too long and went off, didn't come up great.

20190727_172138.jpg